America - its all a bit odd...

4(T)

LE
Having the army on the streets is a failure of home policy. Note how Op Banner started and how long it took to get the British Army back off the streets.

What would have been your preferred solution in both cases?

Oh yeah, Ruby Ridge... Where they murdered his entire family because one of their agents persuaded him to cut a shotgun barrel down for them.

Didn't they shoot his wife through the face while she was standing there holding her baby?

The photo in todays daily mail show a riot cop in front of a father in shirt sleeves, with his small daughter on his shoulders...pointing a rubber bullet rifle straight at his face from about two metres ( Social distancing?) this reminded me of the infamous WW2 photo, of a German soldier about to shoot a mother cradling her child somewhere in russia....."Nothing changes only the uniform"....and in this case full on protective riot gear.....welcome to modern day " Law Enforcement"

Last edited:
The photo in todays daily mail show a riot cop in front of a father in shirt sleeves, with his small daughter on his shoulders...pointing a paint ball rifle straight at his face from about two metres ( Social distancing?) this reminded me of the infamous WW2 photo, of a German soldier about to shoot a mother cradling her child somewhere in russia....."Nothing changes only the uniform"....and in this case full on protective riot gear.....welcome to modern day " Law Enforcement"
Brave of him to take his daughter as a shield to a riot.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

US Police have since the early 20th century had even fully automatic arms.

NYPD had a motorcycle machinegun combo with a mounted M1895 Colt potato digger in 1915

NYPD's first Thompsons were confiscated M1921's meant for the IRA (they STILL have some) I fired one at Rodmans Neck NYPD range back in 2006

After WW2 Thompsons of all the various flavors, M1 & m2 carbines. Reising M50 & M55's all were given to local Police departments for shipping costs alone.

none of this is news to those who have the slightest awareness

I want one.

link please, for conformation.
It is a cropped photo, but the unedited version is even worse. I've not read anywhere that it's been found to be a Soviet fake.

ivangorod1.jpg

'The first photo which touched me is above all known in its shorter version. It was taken in Ivangorod in the Ukraine, in 1942, and shows on the left side a German soldier aiming a rifle at a mother hugging tightly her young child, a few seconds before their death by bullet.

800px-Kiev_Jew_Killings_in_Ivangorod_1942a1.jpg

'But the complete picture illustrates perfectly what the Shoah by bullets and the daily work of the Einsatzgruppen — the four battalions, 3,000 SS and SD personnel strong, the perfect killing machine, a creation of Himmler and Heydrich —, were like, as one distinguishes on the right side of the picture Jews bearing typical headdresses from Eastern European countries, digging a pit. Their own.'

It is a cropped photo, but the unedited version is even worse. I've not read anywhere that it's been found to be a Soviet fake.

View attachment 478990

'The first photo which touched me is above all known in its shorter version. It was taken in Ivangorod in the Ukraine, in 1942, and shows on the left side a German soldier aiming a rifle at a mother hugging tightly her young child, a few seconds before their death by bullet.

View attachment 478991

'But the complete picture illustrates perfectly what the Shoah by bullets and the daily work of the Einsatzgruppen — the four battalions, 3,000 SS and SD personnel strong, the perfect killing machine, a creation of Himmler and Heydrich —, were like, as one distinguishes on the right side of the picture Jews bearing typical headdresses from Eastern European countries, digging a pit. Their own.'

Thank you, that's the one I was describing. I cannot give you a like, for obvious reasons. My mother lost most of her extended family to these bastards. Now we see the same postures perpetrated by " Law Enforcement" In the USA.. nothing changes.........

Last edited:
1591175561773.png

And I know angles and perspective is everything, so a picture can be manipulated.
But this is not a good look is it?

either way that fat cnut needs to lay off the pies and doesn't a chin strap actually need a chin?

Thank you, that's the one I was describing. I cannot give you a like, for obvious reasons. My mother lost most of her extended family to these bastards. Now we see the same postures perpetrated by " Law Enforcement" In the USA.. nothing changes.........
it’s often not realised that most of the Einsatzgruppen were Police officers.

View attachment 478995

And I know angles and perspective is everything, so a picture can be manipulated.
But this is not a good look is it?

either way that fat cnut needs to lay off the pies and doesn't a chin strap actually need a chin?
it’s comes natural to them - shameful

Last edited:

Still Western MSM don't mention the case with Nicole Roussell - a journalist of Russian state run news agency who was beaten and assaulted by police in Washington DC being well aware that she is a journalist.
@scalieback what about Reuters?
Putin's vast agitprop machine uses this case in full steam regime. Silence of Washington, US administration, absence of even formal apologies are regarded as demonstration of 'principles' that the West follows in real life.

Last edited:

Still Western MSM don't mention the case with Nicole Roussell - a journalist of Russian state run news agency who was beaten and assaulted by police in Washington DC being well aware that she is a journalist.
@scalieback what about Reuters?
Putin's vast agitprop machine uses this case in full steam regime. Silence of Washington, US administration, absence of even formal apologies are regarded as demonstration of 'principles' that the West follows in real life.

Well yes, Russian media are having a field day with this, RT running a show today titled 'Failing State' about the United States

4(T)

LE

View attachment 478990

View attachment 478991

The photo site "English Russia" had a feature with what appeared to be the originals of two photos that seem to have been combined into one montage (the feature was looking at several examples of soviet photo manipulation).

In one photo, the soldiers on the left were simply firing at unseen targets in the distance. The second photo appeared to show the woman, child and other civilians near some buildings with the caption that they were running for shelter in a cellar entrance during an air raid (hence the odd "motion" attitudes of the civilians compared to other execution photos where the victims appear mostly static).

I linked to the article for someone a year or two back here on Arrse. Now the ER article appears unsearcheable; possibly due either to current Russian revisionism or the furore over perceived holocaust denial, both of which allege modern photoshopping of historical manipulated photos - faking of fakes, as it were.

Anyway, back on thread, I suppose it just reinforces the fact that you can't trust any image or media these days, unless you were there to witness the events.

The photo site "English Russia" had a feature with what appeared to be the originals of two photos that seem to have been combined into one montage (the feature was looking at several examples of soviet photo manipulation).

In one photo, the soldiers on the left were simply firing at unseen targets in the distance. The second photo appeared to show the woman, child and other civilians near some buildings with the caption that they were running for shelter in a cellar entrance during an air raid (hence the odd "motion" attitudes of the civilians compared to other execution photos where the victims appear mostly static).

I linked to the article for someone a year or two back here on Arrse. Now the ER article appears unsearcheable; possibly due either to current Russian revisionism or the furore over perceived holocaust denial, both of which allege modern photoshopping of historical manipulated photos - faking of fakes, as it were.

Anyway, back on thread, I suppose it just reinforces the fact that you can't trust any image or media these days, unless you were there to witness the events.
Not quite your site, but:

'In 1964, at the height of the Cold War, the popular German weekly Der Spiegel (Nr. 49/1964) published the photograph along with a diatribe naming several angry readers claiming it to be a fake generated by the Russians, although the most incriminating evidence came from the official German records. Confronting a society with photographic evidence of one’s own personal experience of war is almost as old as photography itself, wrote reporter-turned-historian Janina Struk, who discussed this image in her Private Pictures: A Soldiers’ Inside View of War. In extreme situations the “possession of such private pictures could lead to a court-martial”, and yet soldiers keep taking them.'