America - its all a bit odd...

@OneTenner

What kind of assbackwards LDS are you?

The National Guard has been activated to prevent the destruction of property and put an end to the riots.

Not let groups like ANTIFA get a free pass and continue to run rampant.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
You seem to be deflecting that you accused them of fake news, you used the words under the guise of news.
You bloody Nazi.
Read
The
I said they used 'the news' to rebroadcast something they should not have broadcast in the first place.
In no way was what they broadcast 'fake news' it was judged to have been an opinion that should not have been voiced.

What kind of assbackwards LDS are you?

The National Guard has been activated to prevent the destruction of property and put an end to the riots.

Not let groups like ANTIFA get a free pass and continue to run rampant.
What are you burbling about?

Read
The
I said they used 'the news' to rebroadcast something they should not have broadcast in the first place.
In no way was what they broadcast 'fake news' it was judged to have been an opinion that should not have been voiced.
They re broadcasted something that they shouldnt have broadcasted? But it wasnt fake news? Riiiiight...

59046A13-0E0C-45C8-BB61-2F3B9BAFC75F.jpeg

“I am El Presidente! I am the law! I will dominate you with ominous weapons!”

What struck me was the similarity of the wording to what has been said recently. Some might think this may be heading for Trump's Kristallnacht, I couldn't possibly comment.
Correct me if wrong Clausewitless

hitler encouraged Kristallnacht, didn't send the Heer and Polizei to stop it

trump is demanding the looting and rampage be stopped

Maybe the issue is your view from your terminal rectal cranial inversion syndrome

I was just on the phone with someone in Minnesota. This person is quite some ways from Minneapolis and so hasn't seen any rioting directly. However, there is a curfew which extends across much of the state, if not all of it, and some of the major retail chains have shut down completely across the state.

The net effect is a lot more restrictions on life than have been imposed in response to COVID-19. Getting groceries has to be planned in advance more, in order to fit in between work and curfew. This means stocking up on food when it is available as there is no knowing how long this is going to go on for.

This is a sample size of one, but this person (a foreigner there temporarily on essential business, and so with no stake in American politics) got the impression from the long time residents that they are less than impressed with how the federal government are handling the situation and seem to think that Washington are making things worse not better.

I'm not going to make any predictions off this data point, but it's an interesting observation.

I was just on the phone with someone in Minnesota. This person is quite some ways from Minneapolis and so hasn't seen any rioting directly. However, there is a curfew which extends across much of the state, if not all of it, and some of the major retail chains have shut down completely across the state.

The net effect is a lot more restrictions on life than have been imposed in response to COVID-19. Getting groceries has to be planned in advance more, in order to fit in between work and curfew. This means stocking up on food when it is available as there is no knowing how long this is going to go on for.

This is a sample size of one, but this person (a foreigner there temporarily on essential business, and so with no stake in American politics) got the impression from the long time residents that they are less than impressed with how the federal government are handling the situation and seem to think that Washington are making things worse not better.

I'm not going to make any predictions off this data point, but it's an interesting observation.
It's not the federal government that has imposed the curfew.

It's not the federal government that has imposed the curfew.
He didn't say the Federal Govt did. He said that they're handling it badly.

I presume he means that Orange Tango Man should stop with the tweeting.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
This round-up from USA Today gives a picture across the Union:

( For non-residents, its tough finding a single journal that covers the whole country - my memory of reading USA Today whilst Over There is more sports pages than anything else. And if you only see heavyweights - Washington Post, LA Times - from Right and Left coasts inevitably they are partisan to one degree or another.....)

This is what Brits are reading :

[/URL]

This round-up from USA Today gives a picture across the Union:

( For non-residents, its tough finding a single journal that covers the whole country - my memory of reading USA Today whilst Over There is more sports pages than anything else. And if you only see heavyweights - Washington Post, LA Times - from Right and Left coasts inevitably they are partisan to one degree or another.....)

This is what Brits are reading :

[/URL]
That bottom link seems a good deal more factual than the news we get in Germany.

Breaking news, rioters have set fire to the White House.

Some of the rioters have been caught on camera. There are allegations of foreign involvement being behind it.

They're wearing RED uniforms - COMMIES!!!!!!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads