America - its all a bit odd...

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The Nazis also didnt like smoking or cruelty to animals, you can link almost anything to the Nazis
What struck me was the similarity of the wording to what has been said recently. Some might think this may be heading for Trump's Kristallnacht, I couldn't possibly comment.

What struck me was the similarity of the wording to what has been said recently. Some might think this may be heading for Trump's Kristallnacht, I couldn't possibly comment.
Some people who listen to Bugsy maybe, but normal people, not so much.

Thats not actually military rule is it?
I realise you are watching CNN, but they are blatantly lying, such as saying the act hasnt been used since 1807.
you seem to be getting quite aroused at the sight of El Presidente imposing his Neues Ordnung

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Some people who listen to Bugsy maybe, but normal people, not so much.
I 'listen' to most, doesn't mean i'm not capable of independent thought.

Its a show of strength in case you missed it, the peaceful protesters smashed the place up last night,
Quite a few sneering comments about him hiding in a bunker, now they are whining.

Oh and the peaceful protesters threw stuff at the police earlier, despite me seeing it on CNN, CNN have had a memory loss on the incident.
‘A show of strength??

using Troops with tear gas, Baton rounds and flash-bangs to disperse a peaceful crowd so El Presidente could look tough

you seem to be getting quite aroused at the sight of El Presidente imposing his Neues Ordnung
You seem to have a fascination with linking everything to the Nazis.

‘A show of strength??

using Troops with tear gas, Baton rounds and flash-bangs to disperse a peaceful crowd so El Presidente could look tough
And? Was that a different peaceful crowd to the one that smashed up the place the night before?
Or a different peaceful crowd that was throwing stuff at the police earlier?

Whats CNN telling you now?

You seem to be in denial of similarities
You seem to not realise that the Nazis did a lot of things that happened before, during and after their time.

You mentioned fake news earlier

Get yourself on the thread and inform everyone they are just like the Nazis.

Breaking news, rioters have set fire to the White House.

Some of the rioters have been caught on camera. There are allegations of foreign involvement being behind it.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
So you're saying they were time travellers?

Yes, specifically 'fake news?' note the question mark.

That comment, and you, make no sense.
Im saying people will link the Nazis to anything if they think it will help them make a point.

The link is people on this site saying news is fake/shit stirring.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Im saying people will link the Nazis to anything if they think it will help them make a point.
And what point would that be?
The link is people on this site saying news is fake/shit stirring.
It's a very broad thread, care to quote any specifics that reinforce your grievance?

And what point would that be?
They are automatically right because they have said its just like the Nazis.

This Kristallnacht of Trumps that you meantioned earlier, when do you think the Jews (or other racial minority) are going to be beat up and forced out of their homes in the USA by the Government?

It's a very broad thread, care to quote any specifics that reinforce your grievance?
Just chose one of the many decrying the press in that thread, the dirty nazis that they must be.

Although this particular one seems to suggest the news might not always be trustworthy.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
They are automatically right because they have said its just like the Nazis.

This Kristallnacht of Trumps that you meantioned earlier, when do you think the Jews (or other racial minority) are going to be beat up and forced out of their homes in the USA by the Government?
With the amendment to your post above, i'd argue that the instruments of enforcement are very close to that right now.
Just chose one of the many decrying the press in that thread, the dirty nazis that they must be.

Although this particular one seems to suggest the news might not always be trustworthy.

You seem to be conflating BBC opinions with 'the news'.

ETA - it's interesting that you choose a post relating to the BBC 'tripping itself up', being judged to have overstepped the mark and apologising for it by repeating the comments that it was judged to have overstepped the mark, thereby repeating the error, in my view, intentionally.

With the amendment to your post above, i'd argue that the instuments of enforcement are very close to that right now.
They are nothing like it are they?
The discrimitation the jews faced in 1938 is nothing like what Trump did. How do you connect the two?
Its not like its the first time the Insurrection act has been used.

You seem to be conflating BBC opinions with 'the news'.
You seem to be deflecting that you accused them of fake news, you used the words under the guise of news.
You bloody Nazi.
ETA - it's interesting that you choose a post relating to the BBC 'tripping itself up', being judged to have overstepped the mark and apologising for it by repeating the comments that it was judged to have overstepped the mark, thereby repeating the error, in my view, intentionally.
You only wrote three posts in that thread. I didnt have many to choose from

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
King Donald invokes military rule across his whole Empire

Insurrection Act of 1807
Whenever there is an insurrections in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.
Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority
Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.
So....is the next step to invite the Russians in to 'keep order' ?

Fack me - the Yanks' worst enemy could not make this stuff up.....people all over the Middle East laughing themselves sick right now.

US heads into a new week shaken by violence and pandemic - International - World

This has to be the craziest one:

Last edited:

Latest Threads