America - its all a bit odd...

They break every rule in the crowd control book; they don't move as one solid unit; they interact with the crowd; they show excitement; all the movements seem haphazard and not ordered by one single commander; it's a disaster waiting to happen...
Its my local Dept LBPD at my office - generally they are better than most ( Very anti gun/2nd amendment though). They arrested 73 from yesterday for looting ( after letting them have fun for three hours).

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Grozfaz seems a bit concerned in his Fuhrerbunker tonight

Here comes the tear gas.

Panzerfausts and Mausers . . . Oh wait that's the other one

I dont think Nazi Germany can be compared with a bunch of bellends smashing up their country getting tear gassed.

trump invokes the 1807 Insurrection Act...

CNN are calling it a decent into dictatorship.
Thats because CNN are bunch of fuckwits who like to stir up trouble.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I dont think Nazi Germany can be compared with a bunch of bellends smashing up their country getting tear gassed.
And Trump doesn't have a silly moustache, you're quite right. I was comparing the leaders, but you knew that of course.

Thats because CNN are bunch of fuckwits who like to stir up trouble.
yeah, sounds great, deploy national guard and teargas to clear a peaceful protest so it won’t spoil his photo opportunity,

And Trump doesn't have a silly moustache, you're quite right. I was comparing the leaders, but you knew that of course.
Again they arent really similar.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
" Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose. "
Fake news?
" If people say that here and there someone has been taken away and maltreated, I can only reply: You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. "
Police brutality?
" Repentance is for little children. "
Trump?
" To sum it all up, I must say that I regret nothing. "
Trump? (again)

yeah, sounds great, deploy national guard and teargas to clear a peaceful protest so it won’t spoil his photo opportunity,
Its a show of strength in case you missed it, the peaceful protesters smashed the place up last night,
Quite a few sneering comments about him hiding in a bunker, now they are whining.

Oh and the peaceful protesters threw stuff at the police earlier, despite me seeing it on CNN, CNN have had a memory loss on the incident.

King Donald invokes military rule across his whole Empire

Insurrection Act of 1807
Whenever there is an insurrections in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.
Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority
Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.

" Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose. "
Fake news?
" If people say that here and there someone has been taken away and maltreated, I can only reply: You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. "
Police brutality?
" Repentance is for little children. "
Trump?
" To sum it all up, I must say that I regret nothing. "
Trump? (again)
The Nazis also didnt like smoking or cruelty to animals, you can link almost anything to the Nazis

King Donald invokes military rule across his whole Empire

Insurrection Act of 1807
Whenever there is an insurrections in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection.
Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority
Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion.
Thats not actually military rule is it?
I realise you are watching CNN, but they are blatantly lying, such as saying the act hasnt been used since 1807.

Latest Threads