America - its all a bit odd...

endure

GCM
451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

America, **** yeah!
I'd forgotten I've got a VPN pointing to the US on at the moment.

pul.JPG

Oh, be nice. It's easier to post a picture of a bullet than admit that for all your talk of freedom you'd do ****-all.
He’s right though. Firing a shot at the kind of police parade in the video would definitely stop them firing paintballs.

endure

GCM
An agent repeatedly ordered Baldock to drop the gun while identifying himself as "FBI". Baldock then brandished the firearm and began shooting at the agents ... Baldock was also wounded

Is it safe to assume Baldock is not black?

How did you guess?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It might have just hit the fan again

If this isn't just a different medical opinion, and the original PM wasn't correct, that is really going to upset the cart.

An agent repeatedly ordered Baldock to drop the gun while identifying himself as "FBI". Baldock then brandished the firearm and began shooting at the agents ... Baldock was also wounded

Is it safe to assume Baldock is not black?

1591044725966.png

Although he might identify as black.

endure

GCM

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
For those who have been following Dr John Campbell's analysis of the SARS-CoV-2 spread since February, might want to check his update today.

Forecasting ( as you might expect) an inevitable uptick in deaths as a result of the protests in USA.

I do not have to rationalise or excuse the actions of a bunch of out of control Jack Booted Thugs behaving like they were clearing the Krakow ghetto.
No, but then I can't see the comparison between the video footage I saw of local law enforcement telling people to get back inside and firing non-lethal incentives and the reports of the SS and Polish police systematically killing 2000 and rounding up a further 3000 to be transported out of the city.

Do try and not play the eternal victim old chap, it gets tiring after a while...... And how about trying to answer my original questions that you sidestep methodically, you know the ones that would seriously undermine your credibility as a poor downtrodden hero of the masses.

On a general note, one of the things I have noticed in the last few years is that people who have views on anything very rarely get challenged on those views in a logical, systematic fashion. Therefore those unchallenged ideas grow to become staunch beliefs, and then almost holy writ, when they are patently unsupported when you look at the facts.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The Machiavelli walt that he was...
Another of my favourites - Winston this time. Seems appropriate to this thread....

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things

Grozfaz, (hat tip to @Helm ) has ordered large numbers Of National Guard to the Whitehouse complex. Big show of force going on.

As Rome burned, Nero fiddled.

Is the unmusical Orange One still in his bunker ?
Hes just brought up a load of military personnel, doubtless the narrative will change from him hiding away in a bunker to being a totalitarian leader.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
You've not watched Downfall I take it? ;)
I tried searching for "hitler finds out trump is in his bunker" nothing yet ;)
There is this though....

Latest Threads