America - its all a bit odd...

Or I know a few members of the LE community here, who are pretty mellow and easy to deal with. As I am sure you know the folks in your community.
Ah, so 'mate's rules' as opposed to upholding the law. How very banana republic.

Or I know a few members of the LE community here, who are pretty mellow and easy to deal with. As I am sure you know the folks in your community.
Do they call you spit shine Steamboat?

It's what happens when you leave your Ivory Tower and interact with people on a regular basis. You might try it one day.
And just remind us all why you (allegedly) live in the back of nowhere in Wyoming.:D:D:D

The lack of people tends to be a bonus.
Quite, so much for your hypocrisy in lecturing others to 'interact with people on a regular basis'.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
FFS Grofaz from the safety of the Fuhrer Bunker has actually the phrase "ominous weapons" What a prize penis

The police in that video look like they're absolutely shitting themselves is how it seems to me.
The scariest thing I have ever seen was flying through Newark and then on to SF shortly after 9-11.

The airports were full of 19 year olds with buzz cuts and rifles, looking nervous, scared and jumpy.

**** knows what would have happened if a firework had been let off.

Compare and contrast with the UK plod armed police at airports, who at least look competent and are not kids out of school.

If you're going to royally **** up, do it on camera:

"Dumb mother-*******" doesn't even come close to describing these two.

Not quite, as I do interact with people on a daily basis. They just tend to be the working class folks. We must know our place in society.
I was under the impression that the USA was a classless society, a republic, its us here in the mother land that has a class structure, much the same as India. Are not your citizens all equal under the laws and constitution?

We have Magna Carta,............ you got "law enforcement"

The scariest thing I have ever seen was flying through Newark and then on to SF shortly after 9-11.

The airports were full of 19 year olds with buzz cuts and rifles, looking nervous, scared and jumpy.

**** knows what would have happened if a firework had been let off.

Compare and contrast with the UK plod armed police at airports, who at least look competent and are not kids out of school.
The US have very little modern experience with large scale domestic terrorism, and despite riots kicking off there occasionally the police aren't really set up to deal with them on a large scale. Drug dealers, individual psychopaths, or just someone having a bad day and going on a rampage, they are set up to deal with. Really serious large scale stuff, not so much.

FFS Grofaz from the safety of the Fuhrer Bunker has actually the phrase "ominous weapons" What a prize penis

seriously?

will the idiot be proposing a final solution to the hyphenated American problem next?

The US have very little modern experience with large scale domestic terrorism, and despite riots kicking off there occasionally the police aren't really set up to deal with them on a large scale. Drug dealers, individual psychopaths, or just someone having a bad day and going on a rampage, they are set up to deal with. Really serious large scale stuff, not so much.
That's not really a valid excuse.

Oh, I Don't know, they had Kent state, the watts riots, Rodney king, the Vietnam protests etc you would have thought lessons would have been learnt.

Latest Threads