America - its all a bit odd...

That's how it works. Buy a flashy rifle and wave it around to make your knob throb when the stakes are low and there's no real risk, then when people show you up by revolting for real you shit your kecks and start deep-throating Daddy Government's boot.
I wonder if they have speshul Gadsden flags?

F6FC171D-52B0-4180-BCA2-570DB5EFBB38.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, where are they?

I have been wondering where the fat bastards with their camouflage clothing, festooned with ammunition and firearms are.
I was under the impression that this type of thing was one of the reasons that they all strutted about posing as they do.
Maybe the Billy Bobs are all mouth and no trousers!
Plenty of pictures of them protecting businesses- it just doesn’t fit your blinkered view. Instead we have a bunch of cider smelling Cold War pensioners ( and one lefty Canuck) jumping on the ‘U.S sucks, Trump makes me weep, 2nd amendment is only for whitey’ train.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Plenty of pictures of them protecting businesses- it just doesn’t fit your blinkered view. Instead we have a bunch of cider smelling Cold War pensioners ( and one lefty Canuck) jumping on the ‘U.S sucks, Trump makes me weep, 2nd amendment is only for whitey’ train.
Did you snap your necklace, clutching at it like that?

I do believe that you have me all wrong.

I am not a cider drinker, nor am I a cold war pensioner nor are my views blinkered.
What I do though is look and observe and make my own mind up on what I see, and to be blunt, I can be and are quite cynical and do not take things as they are portrayed when it doesn't look right.

isn’t that the Polices job?

or are they fully occupied acting all Einzatgruppen on black people and arresting TV reporters?

The MSP uniforms have changed little for over 100 years. Founded in the late 1860s recruiting mainly from civil war veterans. They were intended to police rural towns without police and all were mounted police back then due to no powered vehicles yet. hence the boots, Sam brown belts etc. Back until about 35 years ago they had to stay in barracks between duty shifts, going home only for their two days a week off.
now they go home between shifts, taking home their assigned police cruiser. They do homicide investigations and arson work for towns without the specialized units.
MSP have worn nearly identical uniforms since Hitler was a corporal.
nazi chic is so last century.
the MSP Stosstruppen need to move on.

42473636-A539-4764-93DD-F12FA7413394.jpeg

In keeping with the thread title, although the thread seems to have long since gone off at a tangent, one thing that many people in the UK have trouble understanding is the already mentioned Home Owners Association.

In the UK, when you buy a house, it is normal to have to agree to some restrictions (or burdens as they are known in Scotland), for example, in my cul-de-sc, the burden prevent us from keeping livestock, so my dream of having goats to keep the weeds in order is out.

By contrast, in the USA, buying a house involves joining a HOA, which is a bit like joining a cult. Every aspect of the external appearance of your house and garden is regulated. No solar panels on the roof, no satellite dish. The level of control truly is “a bit odd”.
it’s not all bad, though, our HOA in Houston ran a small outdoor pool (open only during the school summer vacation) and tennis courts, and employed an Policeman to patrol the mean streets of the neighbourhood. I’ve no idea where this Police service fits into the hierarchy of US Police organisations, but they had all the gear including patrol car with computer linked into some kind of Police network.
As renters, we didn’t get a full indoctrination into the HOA, but our neighbour, who we were on very good terms with, was the Chairman, so we got some insight.

isn’t that the Polices job?

or are they fully occupied acting all Einzatgruppen on black people and arresting TV reporters?
You would think so wouldn’t you. But there seems to be a lack of law enforcement in Minnesota right now... And apparently that’s going to be the case for the next few days.

In other news we have protesters trashing people cars/attacking innocent civilians as they block freeways here in CA... but only the White people.

Twitter is full of antifa racists asking for the ‘protesters’ to burn and destroy the beach cities because it’s full of racists. If you have ever been here, you would know the beach cities are full of liberals/doctors and lawyers...

In keeping with the thread title, although the thread seems to have long since gone off at a tangent, one thing that many people in the UK have trouble understanding is the already mentioned Home Owners Association.

In the UK, when you buy a house, it is normal to have to agree to some restrictions (or burdens as they are known in Scotland), for example, in my cul-de-sc, the burden prevent us from keeping livestock, so my dream of having goats to keep the weeds in order is out.

By contrast, in the USA, buying a house involves joining a HOA, which is a bit like joining a cult. Every aspect of the external appearance of your house and garden is regulated. No solar panels on the roof, no satellite dish. The level of control truly is “a bit odd”.
it’s not all bad, though, our HOA in Houston ran a small outdoor pool (open only during the school summer vacation) and tennis courts, and employed an Policeman to patrol the mean streets of the neighbourhood. I’ve no idea where this Police service fits into the hierarchy of US Police organisations, but they had all the gear including patrol car with computer linked into some kind of Police network.
As renters, we didn’t get a full indoctrination into the HOA, but our neighbour, who we were on very good terms with, was the Chairman, so we got some insight.
so, do the HOA carry out inspections?
what’s the penalty for a non compliant lawn? A spell in the cooler?

Houseboy

Old-Salt

That's not a disciplined law enforcement agency.
Very few of them are. LJonesy has already stated that law enforcement will pick and choose what laws they enforce, especially firearms legislation.

That means that if the government lawfully and democratically bring in changes to gun laws in the US, the police will not apply those laws.

It's all very third world banana republic.

so, do the HOA carry out inspections?
what’s the penalty for a non compliant lawn? A spell in the cooler?
I don’t think there are formal inspection, but there is always a network of willing informeller mitarbeiter.
As for sanctions, I think ultimately it would be a court order for breach of contract. As good citizens, everyone takes their responsibility seriously.

you need the permission of a street Stazi to use your own garden!
sounds aweful. Can you wash your car?

That's not a disciplined law enforcement agency.

Gestapo Tactics, nothing more nothing less. totally out of control.. Makes you proud to be an american...not!

Late edit:- There is a bit of film on YouTube taken secretly in Berlin during the war, showing a police-Gestapo officer pushing and punching a civilian to the ground, in exactly the same manner as shown in the video.. Nothing changes only the uniform, and even that seems vaguely familiar.............. 80 years ago..............

Last edited:
I don’t think there are formal inspection, but there is always a network of willing informeller mitarbeiter.
As for sanctions, I think ultimately it would be a court order for breach of contract. As good citizens, everyone takes their responsibility seriously.

They are truly strange

They will all grab their guns and best paramilitary gear and go threaten the .Gov for the right to go catch WuFlu…

But will meekly accept the Aufsichtskommission banning a pansy in their front garden.

endure

GCM

Latest Threads