America - its all a bit odd...

endure

GCM

endure

GCM
Some things that aren't odd about America are its exceptional musicians...

For reasons best known to Microsoft, I can't see what's on your link, but I'll hazard a guess that there's not a single firearm in evidence, which rather puts a hole in your previous characterisation of polite society.
It's stuff like this. And yes, you're right, there's no yahoos waving guns about.

Some things that aren't odd about America are its exceptional musicians...

And the Doobie Brothers were ahead of their time.

i see the Trump has threatened to unleash the full might of the US military on protesters.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
4h

Crossing State lines to incite violence is a FEDERAL CRIME! Liberal Governors and Mayors must get MUCH tougher or the Federal Government will step in and do what has to be done, and that includes using the unlimited power of our Military and many arrests. Thank you

Fallujah USA?

Last edited:
Kozak has his sidearm. But he is the Police Chief. But no, other open displays of firearms in the pictures.
So, in the context of the question as posed, your diversion was utterly irrelevant. Quelle surprise!

A tale of two America’s, but you don’t seem to want to understand that. Go figure.
So just remind us all again, which one of those two Americas (note, no apostrophe) is the polite society?

endure

GCM
The heavily armed red states, full of deplorables. The bastions of progressivism seem to be having a rough go of things. Who would have thunk it?
Well, it seems that, if no-one else, @Dicky Ticker agrees with you.

endure

GCM
The heavily armed red states, full of deplorables. The bastions of progressivism seem to be having a rough go of things. Who would have thunk it?

From the outside it just looks as though the country which advertises itself as a model for the world to follow is eating itself up.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn't answer the query - 'I'll hazard a guess that there's not a single firearm in evidence'.
Don't be silly, they've all got concealed carry licences....

From the outside it just looks as though the country which advertises itself as a model for the world to follow is eating itself up.
They do have big appetites: super-size anyone?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
To coin a phrase, 'like a tramp on chips'

It’s amazing what goes on that is never portrayed in the media.
43533F37-074A-4C3E-82D6-BFBD6AE8EE3C.jpeg

Denver is a little over a hundred miles south of me, and they are having a good time. I am watching the grass grow and my kid ride her bike.

endure

GCM
It’s amazing what goes on that is never portrayed in the media. View attachment 478069
Denver is a little over a hundred miles south of me, and they are having a good time. I am watching the grass grow and my kid ride her bike.

Oh look! Squirrels!

Latest Threads