America - its all a bit odd...

Only a true imbecile would believe trump had them arrested. this was a local Leo supervisor who okayed this
Did we blame Obama When TV crew and Journalists were arrested during riots? nope

Only a true imbecile would believe trump had them arrested. this was a local Leo supervisor who okayed this
Did we blame Obama When TV crew and Journalists were arrested during riots? nope

A few tidbits from the US.
Joe Biden spoke and said if he was president he would order an FBI investigation and a Department of Justice investigation into civil rights violations. Sadly the poor man is too dim to realize Trump had done that two days earlier.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar ran for Dem nomination and (or was) considered top choice for VP. However it has come out that when she was prosecutor she dropped charges related to shooting by the officer whose abuse of a prisoner. If she had followed through he would not have been a cop. The events of this week would not have happened if she had done her job

As some you know at one point on my career I was attorney for an urban police department. I have many friends who are retired or active police officers. I went through their Facebook posts today and all are repulsed by the officer kneeling on a restrained prisoner. Nobody more hated by good cops than a bad cop giving all a bad reputation.

Last edited:
Never sa

Never said he did... but would you deny that he deliberately tries to create an ambiance that is hostile to journalists? Those that aren't "on message" anyway.
One of the most depressing things about TPDs is the way that people, particularly minor officialdom, will do all sorts of things, sometimes horrible things, without instructions from on high but because they think it's OK.
As evidenced by:

'Chilling footage broadcast on a US TV network shows police officers appearing to target a reporter and her cameraman, live on-air.

'The pair were both hit repeatedly by rubber bullets, and viewers at home got a “bird’s eye view of what it’s like to get shot” as one officer pointed his weapon directly into the camera. Wave 3 News reporter Kaitlin Rust was reporting live on the ground at protests against police brutality in Louisville, Kentucky when officers appeared to target her and the cameraman.

“We’re behind the line,” Rust told the anchors back in the studio, one of whom told her to “keep going – and go where you’ve got to go”. Within seconds, Rust could be heard screaming in terror off-camera. “I’m getting shot!” she yelled. “Rubber bullets, rubber bullets, it’s those pepper bullets, I’m OK,” she said. “Who are they aiming that at?” asked one of the anchor. “At us! Directly at us!” she said, as one officer raised his weapon and pointed it directly at the camera.'

As evidenced by:

'Chilling footage broadcast on a US TV network shows police officers appearing to target a reporter and her cameraman, live on-air.

'The pair were both hit repeatedly by rubber bullets, and viewers at home got a “bird’s eye view of what it’s like to get shot” as one officer pointed his weapon directly into the camera. Wave 3 News reporter Kaitlin Rust was reporting live on the ground at protests against police brutality in Louisville, Kentucky when officers appeared to target her and the cameraman.

“We’re behind the line,” Rust told the anchors back in the studio, one of whom told her to “keep going – and go where you’ve got to go”. Within seconds, Rust could be heard screaming in terror off-camera. “I’m getting shot!” she yelled. “Rubber bullets, rubber bullets, it’s those pepper bullets, I’m OK,” she said. “Who are they aiming that at?” asked one of the anchor. “At us! Directly at us!” she said, as one officer raised his weapon and pointed it directly at the camera.'

The police are going to wonder why they are met with a hostile press at future press briefings.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

No more no 1 boom boom for Officer San , his wife’s filed for divorce

586C8ACE-0549-4E82-ACFD-BBC59CCF5E83.jpeg

endure

GCM
They're arresting the media live on camera in Minneapolis now.

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/29/minneapolis-protests-omar-jimenez-arrested-newday-vpx.cnn

Sorry about the bare URL. It disappears if I post all of it.
If they're anything like the SA media back in the day I wouldn't put it past them to be stirring the pot to suit an agenda. Peaceful protests would go apeshit the minute the cameras were spotted.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If they're anything like the SA media back in the day I wouldn't put it past them to be stirring the pot to suit an agenda. Peaceful protests would go apeshit the minute the cameras were spotted.
That's pretty universal worldwide. That said most coppers aren't stupid enough to arrest them unless they have cast iron evidence.

That's pretty universal worldwide. That said most coppers aren't stupid enough to arrest them unless they have cast iron evidence.
Funny thing about the media is they're generally bright enough not to film their own shit stirring.

Of course, quite often they don't have to do anything to stir up the mob wanting their 15 minutes of fame.

Last edited:
Looking at the images on the BBC of all the US cities that are currently experiencing rioting, can anyone tell me if they are mostly Dem or Rep led?

If nothing else it got the citizens to wear masks....

Being completely Non Mil, I've got one simple question;
Last time I saw pics like that, you lot got dragged into helping em out.....
Is Bojo drawing up plans as we speak?
its OK, their own JBTs can handle it....

no, this not a Nazi stormtrooper parade, that’s the Massacusetts State Police

DAF7B285-DE3A-4BD3-B8EA-ABA071B44A70.jpeg

441C0FD6-9B9A-4E93-B868-13366B83BA89.jpeg

Latest Threads