America - its all a bit odd...

From what we can see in the video, apart from, and despite verbal pleading to the officer kneeling on the detainee's neck, from the members of the public watching, zero attention was paid to his health...
Having watched the video the "cop" seems to have a bit of a smirk on his face, that can't be a good sign for his mental fitness.

Having watched the video the "cop" seems to have a bit of a smirk on his face, that can't be a good sign for his mental fitness.
people have been known to smirk or smile or even laugh under stress. However using a knees on the neck goes way overboard, you could snap it or strangle the suspect

Bit of a nonentity here. I understand that he broke your rules and was a bad example for the masses?
Agreed, I saw @vvaannmmaann’s post and was tempted to write “who?”, but didn’t because arrse has many posts on him. But in a US context, it stands. Never really heard of the bloke.

Total control. A Marxist wet dream. They're happy to destroy the economy as well because having a population totally dependent on the state for their every need makes their button mushrooms tingle.

Of course, the Nomenklatura are unaffected by any of the restrictions and get their JW Blue and smokes as required. It helps that the biggest illegal tobacco trafficker in the country (making a killing) is mates with the minister of health and sponsored her run for the presidency after Zuma. She's also Zuma's ex wife.

The demographic most likely to kick off under lock down (and therefor denied booze) is funnily enough pretty much the same demographic the regime relies on for votes.

You couldn't make up this shit.
Tom Sharpe had a pretty good crack at it I believe...

Agreed, I saw @vvaannmmaann’s post and was tempted to write “who?”, but didn’t because arrse has many posts on him. But in a US context, it stands. Never really heard of the bloke.
It seems a big to do over a man who had some difficult choices to make regarding the well being of his family. But the outrage being generated over the incident, makes it seem like the man did a line a coke off a strippers ass in the middle of a mall. Very odd indeed.

But it does immobilize you.
Seems a little excessive when the man is already handcuffed but it looks like the thick blue line was enjoying himself and who am I to judge how a man gets his kicks.

Tom Sharpe had a pretty good crack at it I believe...
Sharpe took a poke at what he saw and disliked without thinking it through. The reality now of who he helped push into power would have made his head implode.

Errm...

endure

GCM
They're arresting the media live on camera in Minneapolis now.

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/29/minneapolis-protests-omar-jimenez-arrested-newday-vpx.cnn

Sorry about the bare URL. It disappears if I post all of it.

They're arresting the media live on camera in Minneapolis now.

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/29/minneapolis-protests-omar-jimenez-arrested-newday-vpx.cnn

Sorry about the bare URL. It disappears if I post all of it.
America - it's all getting a bit Tin Pot Dictatorship.

I won’t take your money on ‘charged with murder’ but inevitably cleared of all charges. Time will tell...

America - it's all getting a bit Tin Pot Dictatorship.
Only a true imbecile would believe trump had them arrested. this was a local Leo supervisor who okayed this
Did we blame Obama When TV crew and Journalists were arrested during riots? nope

Latest Threads