America - its all a bit odd...

Strike up the banjos, or should that be Spanish guitars?

'A teen confessed to raping his relative around 100 times — after she gave birth to his baby in a bathtub, according to a report.

'Norvin Leonidas Lopez-Cante, 17, was hit with a slew of charges, including rape and incest, after he admitted to having sex with his 11-year-old relative, KSDK reported. Police began to investigate after Lopez-Cante’s father, Francisco Javier Gonzalez-Lopez, brought an infant to a hospital in Missouri, claiming someone left the baby on his front porch. The baby’s umbilical cord and placenta were still attached and their body temperature was just 90 degrees, the news outlet reported, citing charging documents. Two days later, cops went to Gonzalez-Lopez’s home to interview him. There, the father said his son, Lopez-Cante, was the baby’s father — and that the 11-year-old was the mother. Gonzalez-Lopez reportedly claimed he didn’t know the child was pregnant or that she was being raped until she gave birth in a bathtub at home on Tuesday.'

Not a high enough body count for the mass shootings thread, and as she's popped her clogs, not a danger f*ck (any more).

'A leading Hollywood stuntwoman was shot dead alongside her husband in a wild gun battle after they tried to ambush her ex-husband and his new wife at their home in Ohio, according to reports and authorities.

'Cheryl Sanders, 59 — who appeared in Back to the Future II and has been a stunt double for Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman and Jessica Alba — died alongside her husband Reed Sanders, 56, on Wednesday, the New York Post reports. They travelled at least six hours from their home in North Carolina to confront the stuntwoman’s ex-husband, Lindsey Duncan, and his wife Molly outside their home, according to reports.

'Duncan ultimately shot dead his ex-wife and her husband, authorities say. He has not been charged during the ongoing investigation, with the case currently listed as a justifiable homicide, according to the Dayton Daily News.'

Not a high enough body count for the mass shootings thread, and as she's popped her clogs, not a danger f*ck (any more).

'A leading Hollywood stuntwoman was shot dead alongside her husband in a wild gun battle after they tried to ambush her ex-husband and his new wife at their home in Ohio, according to reports and authorities.

'Cheryl Sanders, 59 — who appeared in Back to the Future II and has been a stunt double for Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman and Jessica Alba — died alongside her husband Reed Sanders, 56, on Wednesday, the New York Post reports. They travelled at least six hours from their home in North Carolina to confront the stuntwoman’s ex-husband, Lindsey Duncan, and his wife Molly outside their home, according to reports.

'Duncan ultimately shot dead his ex-wife and her husband, authorities say. He has not been charged during the ongoing investigation, with the case currently listed as a justifiable homicide, according to the Dayton Daily News.'

Maybe she lost the plot because she wasn’t nominated for an Oscar as the Jokers stunt double.......

I found this quite interesting.

Strike up the banjos, or should that be Spanish guitars?

'A teen confessed to raping his relative around 100 times — after she gave birth to his baby in a bathtub, according to a report.

'Norvin Leonidas Lopez-Cante, 17, was hit with a slew of charges, including rape and incest, after he admitted to having sex with his 11-year-old relative, KSDK reported. Police began to investigate after Lopez-Cante’s father, Francisco Javier Gonzalez-Lopez, brought an infant to a hospital in Missouri, claiming someone left the baby on his front porch. The baby’s umbilical cord and placenta were still attached and their body temperature was just 90 degrees, the news outlet reported, citing charging documents. Two days later, cops went to Gonzalez-Lopez’s home to interview him. There, the father said his son, Lopez-Cante, was the baby’s father — and that the 11-year-old was the mother. Gonzalez-Lopez reportedly claimed he didn’t know the child was pregnant or that she was being raped until she gave birth in a bathtub at home on Tuesday.'

Let’s be fair - they are illegal aliens here, committing the crimes Americans have to be sick effers to commit.

View attachment 447380

look at the nick of these two clowns in Kentucky. I am not sure what I like more - the fake Gucci belt on the left or the tacticool trackie on the right.View attachment 447380
To the Americans and those Brits living in the US.

OK, you've got the 2nd Amendment and for better for worse the current interpretation of what it means and what it was intended for.

But are those who dress as pseudo commandos and SWAT teams donning combats, assault vests, helmets, KBars strapped to webbing a la Vietnam War style, face masks etc., seen as being 'normal' or are they seen as extremists, knob heads who like dressing up, big kids with boys toys, etc., etc., ?

I'm sure there's a range of motives for dressing up as they do, but I'm wondering how the ordinary person in everytown US sees them. (Yeah I know, the US is huge and there's differences between the varying states).

I would go with “knobheads”.

Or to be more scientific “socially and sexually repressed inadequates who are failures in life and have found a penis/success substitute”.

But are those who dress as pseudo commandos and SWAT teams donning combats, assault vests, helmets, KBars strapped to webbing a la Vietnam War style, face masks etc., seen as being 'normal' or are they seen as extremists, knob heads who like dressing up, big kids with boys toys, etc., etc., ?
I can’t help but think that if the knobheads in that picture, dressed as you describe, tried the same thing in a British public building they would rapidly enjoy a “Streatham Muslim meets PC Glock” moment. NQA.

I can’t help but think that if the knobheads in that picture, dressed as you describe, tried the same thing in a British public building they would rapidly enjoy a “Streatham Muslim meets PC Glock” moment. NQA.
Indeed. In Britain, and many other developed countries I can think of, I'm guessing the plod would have something to say.

Except they can't, as the UK is a different country. Besides those "Knobheads" do carry rifles or carbines.... Which would put any LE officer armed with a handgun at an extreme disadvantage.

But are those who dress as pseudo commandos and SWAT teams donning combats, assault vests, helmets, KBars strapped to webbing a la Vietnam War style, face masks etc., seen as being 'normal
No.

or are they seen as extremists, knob heads who like dressing up, big kids with boys toys, etc., etc., ?
They are generally just seen as knobheads.

I'm sure there's a range of motives for dressing up as they do,
There is no motive, they're just fantasist knobheads.

but I'm wondering how the ordinary person in everytown US sees them.
They're seen as knobheads and not as a fair representation of the vast majority of law abiding US firearms owners.

No.

They are generally just seen as knobheads.

There is no motive, they're just fantasist knobheads.

They're seen as knobheads and not as a fair representation of the vast majority of law abiding US firearms owners.
Knobheads it is then.

Latest Threads