America - its all a bit odd...

Or he could post a photo of his passport with the visa and the Australian entry immigration stamp. It'll be on one of the passport pages so there is no danger to his persec.

Doesn't matter if he deletes any previous posts, the date he is supposed to have arrived in OZ is covered ;)

Hey prove us wrong and I'll try and be the first to apologise. So c'mon Redshit, put up or shutup.
Can't one of the admins check his login IP address?

Probably won't be faking it. I've never heard of anyone VPNing into Australia before, every man and his dog is trying to VPN out.

Can't one of the admins check his login IP address?

Probably won't be faking it. I've never heard of anyone VPNing into Australia before, every man and his dog is trying to VPN out.
Someone did check it out and said the IP was Australian with no VPN being used. There are VPN's out there though that let you choose the country of origin and assign a false IP.

Or he could post a photo of his passport with the visa and the Australian entry immigration stamp. It'll be on one of the passport pages so there is no danger to his persec.

Doesn't matter if he deletes any previous posts, the date he is supposed to have arrived in OZ is covered ;)

Hey prove us wrong and I'll try and be the first to apologise. So c'mon Redshit, put up or shutup.
I’m not bothered if he’s in Australia or not, there have been to many proven fabrications ie: when his pics were proven to be shopped off the web or taken 3 years earlier, that no matter where he’s based on the planet, he’s still a fraud plain and simple. However, I would give my condolences to the Aussie’s on the site for having him darken their doorstep.....

Last edited:
Scoldog, how often do you get cyclones down your way?
Where I am in NSW, never.

Often get the effects of them though. Just had one recently make landfall up in the NT, had a major cold front and rainfall pushing ahead of it that ended up where I am.

The ones that land in QLD also affect us.

Where I am in NSW, never.

Often get the effects of them though. Just had one recently make landfall up in the NT, had a major cold front and rainfall pushing ahead of it that ended up where I am.

The ones that land in QLD also affect us.
Ah okay! Wasn't sure where in Oz you were, that's why I asked.

I’m not bothered if he’s in Australia or not, there have been to many proven fabrications ie: when his pics where proven to be shopped off the web or taken 3 years earlier, that no matter where he’s based on the planet, he’s still a fraud plain and simple. However, I would give my condolences to the Aussie’s on the site for having him darken their doorstep.....
The problem he has is remembering the lies he's told. I really don't think he's An American though, too many inconsistencies and use of terminology and words that no American would ever use.

That's the one.
We've got stacks of houses like that around our area due to the unwillingness of certain people moving out this way (Western Suburbs of Sydney, the parts that everyone thinks are bad).

However that is changing now as the housing boom has reached us. There's a lot more teardown/rebuilds taking place as well as an increase in granny flats, duplexes and townhouses being built around my area.

There's also a lot more BMW's, Mercs and Audis being seen on the local roads (not happy about that part)

endure

GCM
Yyyhhvv
We've got stacks of houses like that around our area due to the unwillingness of certain people moving out this way (Western Suburbs of Sydney, the parts that everyone thinks are bad).

However that is changing now as the housing boom has reached us. There's a lot more teardown/rebuilds taking place as well as an increase in granny flats, duplexes and townhouses being built around my area.

There's also a lot more BMW's, Mercs and Audis being seen on the local roads (not happy about that part)
When I lived there we still had open sewers and the dunnyman :wink:

The joys of family.

'A nine-year-old boy has been charged with attempted murder after he allegedly stabbed his little sister multiple times while their mum checked the mail.

'Police said the mother left the siblings alone for ten minutes and returned to find her son stabbing at his five-year-old sister’s back with a large kitchen knife while yelling: “Die! Die!” The horror incident took place on Monday at the family’s Ocala unit in the US state of Florida.'

81B96D28-5C45-4122-BD51-9CA3E567CB6A.jpeg

look at the nick of these two clowns in Kentucky. I am not sure what I like more - the fake Gucci belt on the left or the tacticool trackie on the right.
81B96D28-5C45-4122-BD51-9CA3E567CB6A.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoleBath The Book Club 0
Mr_C_Hinecap US 11
POGscribbler The NAAFI Bar 159

Latest Threads