America - its all a bit odd...

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Methinks someone is suffering for penis envy in that photo, based on the size of the penis substitute he's holding.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not really impressed with the shades and ski- masks...... if they're peaceful citizens, why not show their face ?

They look like the un-invited guests in Southern Ukraine a while back
Okay....so you need to show the Gubmint they cain't hev yer feudin' irons........but fake CBA chest rigs?

Nope, still don't get it.

B5E0996D-1E90-401F-92E1-24FEFD2DC875.jpeg

Okay....so you need to show the Gubmint they cain't hev yer feudin' irons........but fake CBA chest rigs?

Nope, still don't get it.
One word - Walt.

Ritch

LE
I think I'm turning American. For my next vehicle, all I want is a Dodge Ram Heavy Duty with lifted suspension.

I'd need a ladder to get in it.

I think I'm turning American. For my next vehicle, all I want is a Dodge Ram Heavy Duty with lifted suspension.

Its a great way to keep old people and women out of my vehicles!

Surely you could fit some sort of hoist / stairlift arrangement in the pickup cargo bit? ;)

"The Base". See above posts.
I saw - the link to the Virginia rally seems very over played. And the rally went off peacefully, while cleaning up litter and having people from all walks of life and skin color attending.

More weak bladders from the left while passing severe gun restrictions/while saying we aren't taking your guns.

Ritch

LE
Surely you could fit some sort of hoist / stairlift arrangement in the pickup cargo bit? ;)

Ha, I still have my dignity, thank you.

Mind you I think I'd get in okay. My mate out there has a Toyota he goes rock crawling in. It's jacked up to the hilt and it's on 47 inch tyres and I got in that okay...

I needed a day in bed after and half a litre of Oramorph like...

Go full septic - overeat for 6 months and use a forklift to get your bloated carcass into it? :-D

Ritch

LE
Go full septic - overeat for 6 months and use a forklift to get your bloated carcass into it? :-D
I'm a bit of a fussy eater so out there, I don't eat much. I still haven't got over seeing Chicken Waffle cereal in a Fred Meyer supermarket.

I saw - the link to the Virginia rally seems very over played. And the rally went off peacefully, while cleaning up litter and having people from all walks of life and skin color attending.

More weak bladders from the left while passing severe gun restrictions/while saying we aren't taking your guns.
Some great images from the rally as well.

0F0898C5-B450-49BD-965A-EB671EBF81FD.jpeg

Latest Threads