America - its all a bit odd...

The USN is already phasing the blueberry camo uniform out as being pointless and utterly useless,the decision was made in 2016. The only new issue of camo in the USN is the green or tan version of Marpat.
Its very similar, but it is NOT MARPAT by a long shot

This isn't very disturbing at all:
Thousands of militia members and gun rights activists gathered in Richmond to protest a number of anti-gun bills proposed by Democrats, who have gained control of the legislature and governor's seat in Virginia.

Thousands of militia members and gun rights activists gathered in Richmond to protest a number of anti-gun bills proposed by Democrats, who have gained control of the legislature and governor's seat in Virginia.

They seem to think that playing dress-up is going to make a good impression for some reason.

I guess its disturbing if you have zero awareness about the American History, the Constitution and situation in Virginia. One arrest all day and it was a Antifa member.

It's not surprising either. I can think of at least two posters on here who believed that owning firearms was the only thing preventing the US government from becoming a tyrannical dictatorship.

They seem to think that playing dress-up is going to make a good impression for some reason.
Depends what you mean by good impression. Playing dress up...

I guess its disturbing if you have zero awareness about the American History, the Constitution and situation in Virginia. One arrest all day and it was a Antifa member.
I have an awareness that walking around with combat weapons isn't really a good thing.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

It's helpful when playing spot the utter penis though. Seriously if you want to run about like action men (GI Joes) join that there Army.

It's helpful when playing spot the utter penis though. Seriously if you want to run about like action men (GI Joes) join that there Army.
I rather suspect that a fair few of them would be found mentally unsuitable.

In any country other than Murica that is...

I rather suspect that a fair few of them would be found mentally unsuitable.

In any country other than Murica that is...
I cant be arrsed watching that collection of nutters again but did I hear:
  • The governor harvests children’s organs (he is a former army doctor practising paediatrics so he might have a collection of tonsils and appendixes)
  • The (White) governor is racist (spoken by a white guy)

• The governor harvests children’s organs (he is a former army doctor practising paediatrics so he might have a collection of tonsils and appendixes)
Clearly it was the nutters carers day off. Based on how they were dressed, one can but assume that most of them are called Walt.

Last edited:
It's not surprising either. I can think of at least two posters on here who believed that owning firearms was the only thing preventing the US government from becoming a tyrannical dictatorship.
There are others.

Depends what you mean by good impression. Playing dress up...
Given the arrests of the group of neo-Nazis who had planned on attending the event (see the recent posts above in this thread), you would think that the not-so-Nazi people involved in the protest would wish to take some care to project an image showing that they are just normal everyday people who happen to enjoy lawful activities involving firearms rather than being an insurgent army plotting rebellion.

Given the arrests of the group of neo-Nazis who had planned on attending the event (see the recent posts above in this thread), you would think that the not-so-Nazi people involved in the protest would wish to take some care to project an image showing that they are just normal everyday people who happen to enjoy lawful activities involving firearms rather than being an insurgent army plotting rebellion.
The Canadian neo nazi? And the message to be sent was 'We will not comply'.

Not really impressed with the shades and ski- masks...... if they're peaceful citizens, why not show their face ?

They look like the guests at an Arab wedding.

The governor is racist, there are photos of him blacking up but it's ok, he's apologised and he's a Democrat. If he was a Republican then it would be in the press constantly.

It has been commented on that the presence of members of ethnic minorities amongst the protestors has been edited out by most of the media.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoleBath The Book Club 0
Mr_C_Hinecap US 11
POGscribbler The NAAFI Bar 159

Latest Threads