America - its all a bit odd...

Says the guy in the Mountain West....who lives like the rest of of us daft kunts!
I live in the Mountains to keep contact to a minimum with you daft kunts.

She is not an "expat," a bloody immigrant. I hate it when people term themselves as "expats" when they have been so long in a place.
I think the consensus is that you are only an Expat if the situation is temporary and you intend to go back to your home country at some point.

ETA: Americans have access to guns. If I lived in the states, I would have as many guns as the law would allow and I could reasonably afford. I like shooting and could do it all day, given the opportunity and the means.

She is not an "expat," a bloody immigrant. I hate it when people term themselves as "expats" when they have been so long in a place.

Your image is not snowflake approved...
Well that's what SWMBO says I'm like so any and all snowflakes can stick there heads back up their arrse.

Well that's what SWMBO says I'm like so any and all snowflakes can stick there heads back up their arrse.
Are you sure she meant 'grizzly' in the way you've interpreted it? Maybe you've gone native?

You really are a thick kunt.

How to stick a head up an arrse?? I volunteer @redshift and his amazing athletic prowess to be the human test subject.
Don't need redshit mate, any Yank will do given that their head is already halfway up their own arrse. Just to need to give one final push to complete the job.

View attachment 433029

16-20 inches tomorrow, the whole place seems be shutting down!! I smell a Snow Day!!
We are supposed to get a full day of rain on Thursday... or it’s a full blown zombie apocalypse/ TEOTWAWKI event here. They don’t half panic for something so trivial.

Latest Threads