America - its all a bit odd...

I live in a gentrifying neighborhood, or hood in the local patois. Massive changes over the last five years ; no more gun battles on the corner, my characterless little house is apparently worth 900,000 bucks and there’s a hippy bakery that sells tasty irregularly shaped pizzas. Thanks big tech!
Which city is that, if I may ask?

It is a grey area, if they were outside the home prob not gonna fly. If they were in the home he would have more of a leg to stand on. There are cases where I could see shooting an intruder in the back in my own home that would be more than justified as long as they were still in my dwelling. If they are out the front door hauling a** away from the area then no it would not be.

;)

endure

GCM
Clearly, but you folks like to compare everything. But you don’t like being viewed as backwards.

If living in a country whose intentional homicide rate is a quarter that of the USA is backwards then hand me the banjo Billy Bob Joe!

Last edited:
If living in a country whose intentional homicide rate is a quarter that of the USA is backwards then hand me the banjo Billy Bob Joe!
I would think you would prefer a glass of wine.

some aspects of life, you folks are somewhat constrained by rules that are out of touch and favour the criminally inclined.

You don’t even have the death penalty, which is more than merited for some crimes.

You don’t even have the death penalty, which is more than merited for some crimes.
Yes, something to boast about - we are in elite company.

• Bangladesh
  • China
  • Egypt
  • Ethiopia
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Japan
  • Nigeria
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Korea
  • Sri Lanka
  • Taiwan
  • The United States
Companies don't even want to supply the lethal injection chems to the U.S. anymore.

endure

GCM
I would think you would prefer a glass of wine.

some aspects of life, you folks are somewhat constrained by rules that are out of touch and favour the criminally inclined.

That's because we understand the concept of miscarriage of justice as demonstrated by the Birmingham 6, the Guildford 4, Eddie Gilfoyle and Steven Kiszko.

Most Americans would get the Jeopardy reference, alas you are the special kid on the short bus.
Yes, do mock kids on the short bus, till one day you might need to deal with one too. Pathetic comment.

But being a redneck, guess you will stick them in the back of your truck and drive them to school.

Yes, do mock kids on the short bus, till one day you might need to deal with one too. Pathetic comment.
My neighbor has a special needs child, I have chased him down a few times. But I don’t refer to him as “Radio”. But he does ride the STRIDE bus.

But being a redneck, guess you will stick them in the back of your truck and drive them to school.
It is actually illegal to throw kids in the back of the bed of a truck anymore. What a shame.

Latest Threads