America - its all a bit odd...

You should try the really strict amish who refuse to put the mandatory reflective triangle on the back of their buggies.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
I’ve seen the results first hand, was a nice pile of black kindling.....

About an hour ago I saw three kids riding down a busy road, three abreast, taking up the whole lane, two doing wheelies. Dark clothes, dark bikes, no lights or reflectors, virtually invisible when in between the street lamps.

But if a driver hits one (or more) of them he will be a careless child murdering bastard and get his arse nailed to a door.

Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985), is a civil case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless “the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.
“ It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.:563-7

Homicide suspect KNOWN to carry a handgun running towards a daycare center for children

Tennessee v. Garner, 471 U.S. 1 (1985), is a civil case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that, under the Fourth Amendment, when a law enforcement officer is pursuing a fleeing suspect, the officer may not use deadly force to prevent escape unless “the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.
“ It was found that use of deadly force to prevent escape is an unreasonable seizure under the Fourth Amendment, in the absence of probable cause that the fleeing suspect posed a physical danger.:563-7

Homicide suspect KNOWN to carry a handgun running towards a daycare center for children
He was shot in the back within a few seconds. The kid was unarmed and did not threaten LE. He might have been a scum bag, but the officer was also shooting at the day care center....It was a risky shot.

It appears officer Tubby did not want to climb the fence and decided to engage the suspect instead of pursue him.
In the video clip one officer was already climbing the fence as the shot was fired, therefore the officer who fired did not need to climb over the fence immediately.

endure

GCM

Did you actually watch the video?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
For the Cousins, just in case they thought I really didn't get it....thank you Casey

Something odd out of California (nothing odd about that)

The Congresswoman, Katie Hill, who was elected for the 25th California Congressional District, announced today that she will be resigning from Congress.
Ms Hill is facing an ethics committee investigation for being sexually involved with a man she hired to serve on her congressional staff (illegal) and also sexually involved with a woman who is on payroll for her political campaign staff. The information is that she also was sexually involved with the woman on her staff and her husband at the same time, same room. Her husband has filed for divorce. It appeared that he had no objection to her female lover but was upset about her affair with the male staffer.
Numerous pictures of her with lovers got onto the internet but most have been removed. The website that broke the story said they had other pictures that were more graphic but chose not to publish those. One of the pictures shows that Congresswoman Hill had a Nazi-era Iron Cross tattooed on her pubic region. Odd for a liberal member of Congress to have a tattoo that could be regarded as a white power symbol.

As the Democrats are hoping to get to an impeachment vote on Trump they are disappointed in the loss of a guaranteed anti-Trump vote. Also there has been talk concerning the black Congresswoman from Chicago she shares an apartment with. There may be nothing to that as members of Congress sharing apartments in DC is quite common. The government does not subsidize second homes for members of Congress.

Attachments

By 8:20am today I already had a selection of candidates for a spot of full-contact diplomacy (as someone on here inventively called it). ********* who can't drive, pedestrians who press crossing buttons and then walk away, bus drivers who park their bus across a lane and a half of traffic, fuckwits in the PE department that schedule sports competitions right when I want to do a test, management idiots who think that I have a spare hour per class to do pointless crap, the daft bastard who emailed me with "I see you set a detention for rudeness. What was the issue?" and whoever it is that keeps messing about with my radiators. Then the kids arrived and things escalated.

At no point was there any physical violence, just a firm and frank exchange of opinions m'lud.

Yes. However, wanting to punch someone is not the same as going to punch someone. Mr Scum is British and therefore would have smiled, said everything was fine, then tutted as he walked away.
Chalkie walt. ;-)

Chalkie the Schoolmaster.jpg

Yes. However, wanting to punch someone is not the same as going to punch someone. Mr Scum is British and therefore would have smiled, said everything was fine, then tutted as he walked away.
Get a punch bag and stick it in your place - to take out the agro.

Something odd out of California (nothing odd about that)

The Congresswoman, Katie Hill, who was elected for the 25th California Congressional District, announced today that she will be resigning from Congress.
Ms Hill is facing an ethics committee investigation for being sexually involved with a man she hired to serve on her congressional staff (illegal) and also sexually involved with a woman who is on payroll for her political campaign staff. The information is that she also was sexually involved with the woman on her staff and her husband at the same time, same room. Her husband has filed for divorce. It appeared that he had no objection to her female lover but was upset about her affair with the male staffer.
Numerous pictures of her with lovers got onto the internet but most have been removed. The website that broke the story said they had other pictures that were more graphic but chose not to publish those. One of the pictures shows that Congresswoman Hill had a Nazi-era Iron Cross tattooed on her pubic region. Odd for a liberal member of Congress to have a tattoo that could be regarded as a white power symbol.

As the Democrats are hoping to get to an impeachment vote on Trump they are disappointed in the loss of a guaranteed anti-Trump vote. Also there has been talk concerning the black Congresswoman from Chicago she shares an apartment with. There may be nothing to that as members of Congress sharing apartments in DC is quite common. The government does not subsidize second homes for members of Congress.
You see that there Nazi cross? It looks to me more like a Rizla cross, very popular with potheads.

Kanye saying something interesting for once, quite triggering for Democrats no doubt

I can't recall ever wearing a car as clothing, and my post was about clothing.

As for the logos on my car, they are very small and discrete and you have to be fairly close to see them. Aside from those it is fairly nondescript.
I think if you remove the Spirit of Ecstasy from the bonnet, there are very few identifying marks apart from the discrete logo on the boot.

You see that there Nazi cross? It looks to me more like a Rizla cross, very popular with potheads.
appropriate then, one of the photos shows her unclad with a rather grubby looking bong (bhong?, drug pipe thingie)

She looks somewhat cute in her PJ's with her girlfriend/campaign staffer.
I am not saying I would but if they asked me to watch...

Latest Threads