America - its all a bit odd...

This is beginning to look a bit like schoolyard bullying...
Sam is retired Cop and smells something fishy - and I am pretty sure we are all adults here and no one is making him answer. Redshift can block him and that will be the end of it.

Sam is retired Cop and smells something fishy - and I am pretty sure we are all adults here and no one is making him answer. Redshift can block him and that will be the end of it.
I've look through a lot of his posts, time frames don't add up, some of the things he claims to have done and places he's been and educational qualifications, by my reckoning he must be around 80 years old now.

I don't need to block him - I like listening to most views, even if differing from mine.
Yeah but you don't like answering simple questions about very well known places in cities you claimed to have lived/studied/worked in. In fact you've become very skilled at dodging simple questions put to you, questions that wouldn't be a problem to someone who claims to have done what you claim.

It became a "rolling goat fcuk" when the first we're better that you post was posted

It became a "rolling goat fcuk" when the first we're better that you post was posted
It was for the most part good-natured ribbing but the apparently anti-American contingent found it and off it went.

It was for the most part good-natured ribbing but the apparently anti-American contingent found it and off it went.
Agreed, I read the whole thread over the period of a couple of days when I first saw it. I stopped reading when it was no longer good natured ribbing.

Latest Threads