America - its all a bit odd...

I don't...can't stand being around the slobbering drunken cnuts after legal hunting hours. :evil:
Around here they don't confine drinking to nonhunting hours. Very little ethical hunting around here.

Around here they don't confine drinking to nonhunting hours. Very little ethical hunting around here.
I have no time for that kind of hunter. Don't know about Georgia but around here if Conservation Officers even smell drink on you let alone catching you drinking while hunting you're looking at confiscation of firearms, a fine or both jail time and a fine.

In this State if a Conservation Officer smells booze on you, you'll be breathalysed, over the limit, actually caught drinking, or having booze on you out in the field while hunting are all felonies.

redshift must be away Googling where the biggest bucks in Michigan are to be found. :p

I have no time for that kind of hunter. Don't know about Georgia but around here if Conservation Officers even smell drink on you let alone catching you drinking while hunting you're looking at confiscation of firearms, a fine or both jail time and a fine.

In this State if a Conservation Officer smells booze on you, you'll be breathalysed, over the limit, actually caught drinking, or having booze on you out in the field while hunting are all felonies.
They do that here but most hunt their own land way up in them hollers.

Yeah that's a problem. You can't imagine how much I despise those type of hunters. In fact I use the term hunters very very loosely.

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs

Game and Fish just came to our camp site while were away and marked our animals. Did. not see any officers out and about either.

A lot of the twats that get caught here get caught during Traffic stops by Highway Patrol division of the State Police. Hunting season is like a harvest for the Traffic guys.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How the fcuk would you know? I hear tell you're Indian/British walting as an American.
Get it right, he's an Aussie/Yank (depending on where he remembers he was born) walting as British (now he's got the passport).

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Guess it's like calling people "real British"...
Some of us ( in fact, a lot of us) are "real British", we didn't have to pay for citizenship :mrgreen:

Get it right, he's an Aussie/Yank (depending on where he remembers he was born) walting as British (now he's got the passport).
I reckon he's "real British" as well, walting as a Yank.

Don't know what you fellas call...but we call it hunting season..

Most folks in Michigan call it deer camp as well, that link you posted just shows when folks go to deer camp to hunt.

Have you remembered the name of the bar in Ann Arbor yet?

There is quite a list of unanswered specific questions from this and other threads. Just a few to help him keep track:
1. The bar in Ann Arbor.
2. The hunting locations in Michigan.
3. What, specifically, are the supposed horrible things that are going (not merely predicted) to happen to mother earth if we "flat earthers" do not "do something" about "climate change."
4. What are those nations that are currently "drowning" due to "climate change?"

There is quite a list of unanswered specific questions from this and other threads. Just a few to help him keep track:
1. The bar in Ann Arbor.
Which bar? Plenty around in a college town. My personal favs were Scorekeepers, Bill's beer garden and the Brown Jug...to name a couple. Maybe not the best, but that's where hung around with buddies.

Which bar? Plenty around in a college town. My personal favs were Scorekeepers, Bill's beer garden and the Brown Jug...to name a couple. Maybe not the best, but that's where hung around with buddies.
Your list awaits.

Be a bit pointless me telling you which bar. I have given you all the information you need. Besides a quick Google throws up the bars you mention so no points there old son. If you were a student hanging out in Ann Arbor you'd know which bar I meant as it really is one of a kind.

Really nice bar as well, I went to see John Mayall there years ago, the place is still open for business under the same name to this day. If you were a student in Ann Arbor you'd have got the name of the place right off.

Oh one more thing, no one in America "guts" a deer or calls it that. Deer are dressed out.

Latest Threads