America - its all a bit odd...

She was given a 25mph rear ending and she's complaining?
Maybe it wasn't big enough? :? (The compo package, you bellends)

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you shot that head on: Good shot! If you shot it from the flank: You missed!

What is that pile of brown stuff in the centre right hand edge of the picture? Is it what I think it is?
It was a full frontal, no shot at the flank for that one. He was laying in a field and the Redneck beat the goat. He was an older veteran his horns had quite a bit of sparring damage. I should have compensated for the wind a bit more it was pretty bad that day.

That is a cow pie! If cows are in the area speed goats will be as well.

It was a full frontal, no shot at the flank for that one. He was laying in a field and the Redneck beat the goat. He was an older veteran his horns had quite a bit of sparring damage. I should have compensated for the wind a bit more it was pretty bad that day.

That is a cow pie! If cows are in the area speed goats will be as well.
As I said, good shot!

Why's the kid wearing a life jacket? Did you do an emergency landing on water?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
Why's the kid wearing a life jacket? Did you do an emergency landing on water?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Everybody out in the field is required to wear an article of hunter orange clothing. It is all part of the learning process. Just like letting her help with the grallroach.

Sigski

Old-Salt
Slightly off topic but I'm heading to New York again in March and ended up finding cheap NHL tickets for $20 each. Having only briefly seen some on telly and playing the video games, what should I expect? 3 hours of stop start like the NFL or more closer to the 60 minutes?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Slightly off topic but I'm heading to New York again in March and ended up finding cheap NHL tickets for $20 each. Having only briefly seen some on telly and playing the video games, what should I expect? 3 hours of stop start like the NFL or more closer to the 60 minutes?
Hour and a half to two hours, mind there are bars in the stadiums so you can sit in your seat and imbibe. Saw the Rangers back in 2003, 4 of us sat there drinking from 4 pint mugs

Sigski

Old-Salt
Hour and a half to two hours, mind there are bars in the stadiums so you can sit in your seat and imbibe. Saw the Rangers back in 2003, 4 of us sat there drinking from 4 pint mugs
I wanted to see the Rangers but not for $150 cheapest tickets..so NY Islanders vs Calgary Flames it is. All in all, should be a good experience in that case!

I wanted to see the Rangers but not for $150 cheapest tickets..so NY Islanders vs Calgary Flames it is. All in all, should be a good experience in that case!
Hope you enjoy it. I also hope you can get to the real America while you are over here. ;-)

In 7 days..if only! I'm guessing my planned overnight stay in Washington DC won't count as real America either? :lol:
Indeed not!! Come back again for a real visit. We (well, most of us) won't bite.

Latest Threads