America - its all a bit odd...

They certainly were, but I was a fraternity guy who partied my way through the whole course (s). And UofM had mandatory non-engg classes which involved a lot of chicks in them, so wasn't bothered about "boring f-ks" And our fraternity usually held one of the best parties around, so there was plenty of choice.
Of course you did and of course it did. The name for that type of person is Waster.

Last edited:
My dear boy, if you think such a self absorbed post about your wasted (literally it seems, dude) opportunity to have gotten a uni education, as opposed to, getting grades (taking you at your "word" such as you have proven it to be) is well received here i think you are sorely mistaken.

My sense of most posters here is that they truly appreciate the value of a real education (one where you actually learn things beyond "partying" and how to be, according to your own descriptions, a wastrel and hopefully grow up a little bit in the process). As such, I am not at all sure your posts along such lines are being as well received as you seem to think they are. Indeed, you appear to be stuck in playing a role similar to that performed by that other fine American, Sean Penn in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

That’s the thing, it’s like Redshifts whole persona is based around fictional characters that have been gleaned from tv, movies, and Utube, almost like everything about him is a fabrication.......

They certainly were, but I was a fraternity guy who partied my way through the whole course (s). And UofM had mandatory non-engg classes which involved a lot of chicks in them, so wasn't bothered about "boring f-ks" And our fraternity usually held one of the best parties around, so there was plenty of choice.

Emory University is in Atlanta, very definitely in the South. No surprise that they suggest the "Yank" term, as it is a pejorative in the South for those filthy specimens from the North.
FYI - It is also a pejorative term in Massachusetts and much of New England due to its association with the baseball team known as the New York Y*nk**s. In my area we know that said New York team is aligned with the dark side of the force and is under Satanic influence.

n.b. - Spelling of the team name modified as I did not want to post filthy language.

I do admit that I have cousins in New York who are Y•nk**s fans. They are family and I still love them. It does hurt to see pictures of my cousins beautiful little granddaughters wearing caps with the horrible NY logo.

Hey it is easy to **** off, and waste mom and dad's money! It is when you pay for it yourself that tend to take it mostly seriously... However some of the snowflake studies and gender orientation classes were a bit over the top.

View attachment 417809

View attachment 417810
Hey, I paid for my tuition too (mostly)....paid off student loans a few years ago..so don't give me that family shit. And at Michigan when I was studying had a 9.0 honor points system, now they went back to a 4.0 GPA scale again. Don't ask me why or how..

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 04.54.41.png

That about sums him up. I love the the little placard he has in front of him, The question is though, what many does he/they mean.
I'll leave the UK politics to UK people who are going to know far more about such things than I do. I'm just making a play on words with respect to "bullshit" emojis, with the second photo making it more obvious.

I'm just making a play on words with respect to "bullshit" emojis, with the second photo making it more obvious.
Yeah I got that.

I'll leave the UK politics to UK people who are going to know far more about such things than I do.
When it comes to UK politics I pretty much leave it alone, most of what I read is gleaned from opinions on here. I very rarely comment on UK politics due to my lack of knowledge on the subject.

The little placard I did find intriguing though.

(...) The little placard I did find intriguing though.
I'm not sure if I'm missing what you are talking about, but the big sign behind him, the small sign on the podium, and the booklet he is holding all say the same thing "for the many, not the few", whereas you had said "I want for all posters and not just a few".

I get the feeling that I'm missing something you're trying to get across, but I'm not sure what it is.

Hey, I paid for my tuition too (mostly)....paid off student loans a few years ago..so don't give me that family shit. And at Michigan when I was studying had a 9.0 honor points system, now they went back to a 4.0 GPA scale again. Don't ask me why or how..

View attachment 417841
You stated that ROTC paid your uni tuition for 6 years, why do you lie so much, is it some kind of disorder?
It astounds me how you can tell one lie after another and keep on posting drivel thinking anyone on here believes a thing you type.

Last edited:
That about sums him up. I love the the little placard he has in front of him, The question is though, what many does he/they mean.
Why did they misspell 'Jew' as 'Few'?

I'm not sure if I'm missing what you are talking about, but the big sign behind him, the small sign on the podium, and the booklet he is holding all say the same thing "for the many, not the few", whereas you had said "I want for all posters and not just a few".

I get the feeling that I'm missing something you're trying to get across, but I'm not sure what it is.
No you aren't missing anything and I didn't mean there is or was trying to imply there was any link between what I wrote and the booklet/placard seen in the photo. Given what the Labour party is like these days I just wondered who they considered the many and the few, nothing more.

View attachment 417841
"Honor?"

Latest Threads