America - its all a bit odd...

And others are considered Flying Ants. Done in the pan with garlic butter.
True. Even better as is in a very hot pan. Stir around until they release their fat and start to brown. They taste a bit like popcorn and create their own oil. Tiny bit of butter and a couple of garlic cloves, quick stir around and scoff.

Mmmcrunchy...

Last edited:
America....one bit if it may all be in the past.....
Oh dear, what a shame...etc.
<iframe width="400" height="500" frameborder="0" src=""></iframe>

I thought it was a bit strange when she suggested they get under the desk...
Well to be fair, you do get under a desk - was SOP when I was working in Japan for my U.S. company...but it still came across as funny...

The quakes in Japan were quite interesting while working in super tall buildings..

If this doesn’t qualify as American and odd, I really have no idea what would.....
Taking a pïss in a ice cream machine because of disputed parking space, what’s next, taking a dump in the sundae bar? Have to admit I am curious how she managed to get on top of the soft serve machine, they are not exactly close to the floor....
Florida woman accused of urinating in ice cream machine
Well that's a pisser :)

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
If this doesn’t qualify as American and odd, I really have no idea what would.....
Taking a pïss in a ice cream machine because of disputed parking space, what’s next, taking a dump in the sundae bar? Have to admit I am curious how she managed to get on top of the soft serve machine, they are not exactly close to the floor....
Florida woman accused of urinating in ice cream machine
She really was wetting herself over that.

Only in America!

'With classic understatement, Guthrie Police Sgt. Anthony Gibbs said, "There's quite a few unanswered questions. So now he's got a rattlesnake, a stolen vehicle, firearm, and somebody under arrest," he said.'

Couple arrested for driving stolen car filled with uranium, a rattlesnake and whiskey: "There's quite a few unanswered questions"
I thought the oddest part was that they actually have a rattlesnake hunting season there.
Because Jennings had a valid lifetime hunting and fishing license, possession of the rattlesnake was not illegal. "It happens to be rattlesnake season at the time, so he can be in possession of this rattlesnake," Gibbs added.