America - its all a bit odd...

I'm 63, my give a fucks ran out long before I reached the age I am now.
Not even close to that and mine ran out long ago. Ratty old rugger shorts, grim polo shirt and ersatz crocs are for winners. Couple of degs and dusty molle pouch festooned EDC to accessorise and folks generally give me a wide berth unless they approach to tickle furmonster ears.

Don't do that old mate,....... the paper work it generates is horrendous!
Same if you ran a blade up someone else's veins. Gets too bloody complicated to deal with. Easier to let them walk while nurturing your anger and hatred for those who really deserve it, like politicians.

We live 20 minutes out of the City on a 200 - lot estate. In Spring we had a bear chew through the lid from our garbage can and spread the contents all over the yard. Two neighbors had a yearling Cougar mosey through their place this Sunday night.

Close to nature!
I live 7332k's away. Thats even better.
There must be a happy medium, which is far enough away from London, but not too close to bears and cougars.

We live 20 minutes out of the City on a 200 - lot estate. In Spring we had a bear chew through the lid from our garbage can and spread the contents all over the yard. Two neighbors had a yearling Cougar mosey through their place this Sunday night.

Close to nature!

We have the same problem here in middle England, the local chav tribe well pissed up, come screaming and hollering in the early hours, occasionally tip the wheelie bins all over the pavement, and one or two get in to the front gardens, foxes and badgers get into the back gardens, and buzzards rip the shit out of the pigeons and doves, feral cats shit on the front drive, all in all this rural bit of old England resembles a war zone some mornings, but much healthier than our old home in london.

We have the same problem here in middle England, the local chav tribe well pissed up, come screaming and hollering in the early hours, occasionally tip the wheelie bins all over the pavement, and one or two get in to the front gardens, foxes and badgers get into the back gardens, and buzzards rip the shit out of the pigeons and doves, feral cats shit on the front drive, all in all this rural bit of old England resembles a war zone some mornings, but much healthier than our old home in london.
I think I would be slightly annoyed..

Empty a washing up liquid bottle and wash it out. Fill it with brake fluid. Walk the dog at 3AM past their cars. Liberally squirt the brake fluid on the paintwork on their motors. Try not to titter too loudly on the way home.

Leave it for 6 months, let all the damage get resprayed, everything die down, and then do it again :)

Empty a washing up liquid bottle and wash it out. Fill it with brake fluid. Walk the dog at 3AM past their cars. Liberally squirt the brake fluid on the paintwork on their motors. Try not to titter too loudly on the way home.

Leave it for 6 months, let all the damage get resprayed, everything die down, and then do it again :)
Why not just put piss into a powerade bottle and pour it all over their windshield??

Just watching the Biased Broadcasting Corporation report on the drowned kiddie and father. Does this means you’d like some of our Syrians, afghans, Iranians and Iraqis?

Your idea seems more long term spiteful and creative... I would have never thought of that to be frank.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

It's a shame Craigslist shut down their personal ads. Otherwise a certain individual who seriously got on my tits a while back would have been getting some interesting texts and phone calls about now. :)