America - its all a bit odd...

The cnut needs mental health help while he serves a nice 5 year stretch with no parole and locked up with Bubba for most of the day.
Oh, you know how it goes when a cop gets locked up. He will get all sorts of special attention from 'friends' he never knew he had.

I don't even give it a month before he has lost his front teeth so that he won't bite when it come's to the vinegar strokes.

What about that council trash, Meghan Markle? Cough it up, toots. You owe a wedge to Uncle Sam and he wants it NOW. You're no better than a Kardashian or a Paris Hilton. :nod::nod:
Merkle Tax Form.JPG

Oh, you know how it goes when a cop gets locked up. He will get all sorts of special attention from 'friends' he never knew he had.

I don't even give it a month before he has lost his front teeth so that he won't bite when it come's to the vinegar strokes.
Being an ex cop will probably get him segregated from the main stream population unfortunately.

KUTV said:
He was charged with 20 felony counts of performing sexual acts with an animal and 24 counts of filming the acts.
1. Why would the dirty bastard film it, given his job has presumably informed him about that pesky 'evidence' concept?
2. How can someone be charged with more counts of filming abuse than actual abuse? Logically the counts of filming dog sex would be, at most, the same as charges of actual dog sex? Unless he was filming someone else having sex with said dog.

The title of this thread has never been so appropriate.

She won't even see a tax form never mind have to fill it in. It'll probably all be done for her.
More than likely you would be correct. The only thing that matters to me is that she pays it to the Gov't so that I can receive the top up to my Army pension I need and deserve. :-D

The US gene pool just got stronger by one deletion.

'A cassowary has attacked and killed its 75-year-old owner after the man fell over on his property in Florida. The Alachua County Fire Rescue Department told the Gainesville Sun that a cassowary killed the man on Friday on the property near Gainesville, likely using its long claws. The victim was apparently breeding the birds, state wildlife officials said.

'Cassowaries are large, flightless birds that are native to Australia and New Guinea similar to emus that stand up to 1.8 metres tall and weigh up to 60 kilograms with black body feathers and bright blue heads and necks. The San Diego Zoo’s website calls cassowaries the world’s most dangerous bird with 10 centimetre, dagger-like claw on each foot. “The cassowary can slice open any predator or potential threat with a single swift kick. Powerful legs help the cassowary run up to 50km/h through the dense forest underbrush,” the website says.

'To obtain a mandatory permit, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires cassowary owners to have “substantial experience” and meet specific cage requirements, spokeswoman Karen Parker told the newspaper. She said the commission lists the cassowary as a type of wildlife that can “pose a danger to people”.'

1555225909599.jpeg

A cassowary has attacked and killed its owner in Florida

The US gene pool just got stronger by one deletion.

'A cassowary has attacked and killed its 75-year-old owner after the man fell over on his property in Florida. The Alachua County Fire Rescue Department told the Gainesville Sun that a cassowary killed the man on Friday on the property near Gainesville, likely using its long claws. The victim was apparently breeding the birds, state wildlife officials said.

'Cassowaries are large, flightless birds that are native to Australia and New Guinea similar to emus that stand up to 1.8 metres tall and weigh up to 60 kilograms with black body feathers and bright blue heads and necks. The San Diego Zoo’s website calls cassowaries the world’s most dangerous bird with 10 centimetre, dagger-like claw on each foot. “The cassowary can slice open any predator or potential threat with a single swift kick. Powerful legs help the cassowary run up to 50km/h through the dense forest underbrush,” the website says.

'To obtain a mandatory permit, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission requires cassowary owners to have “substantial experience” and meet specific cage requirements, spokeswoman Karen Parker told the newspaper. She said the commission lists the cassowary as a type of wildlife that can “pose a danger to people”.'

View attachment 387832

A cassowary has attacked and killed its owner in Florida
I really shouldn't be laughing, but I am. Of course it's a Florida story, and ironic as it's a species from OZ, which itself itself is a bit like FL of the Commonwealth.

Growing up early in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

“Learning to deal with an active shooter should be taught on the first day of kindergarten,” says Greg Shaffer, a former FBI Hostage Rescue Team agent who is now head of risk management firm Shaffer Security Group, which trains schools and workplaces on what to do in an active shooter scenario.

Columbine’s chilling legacy: Insane plan to stop school shooters

Growing up early in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

“Learning to deal with an active shooter should be taught on the first day of kindergarten,” says Greg Shaffer, a former FBI Hostage Rescue Team agent who is now head of risk management firm Shaffer Security Group, which trains schools and workplaces on what to do in an active shooter scenario.

Columbine’s chilling legacy: Insane plan to stop school shooters
MRDA as he's looking to make money from perceived threats, whether real or fantastical.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Probably told this story before on Arrse, but what the hell I'll tell it again. Back in my student days me and a group of mates (2 of which were Americans) went on a backbacking tour of Spain, our last leg took us to Barcelona and after a few days kcking about on our last day we went to the main bus station to stow our bags in the lockers for one last wander to the sites.

Now this was just before the turn of the Millenium and the lockers at the bus station were fancy smancy digital things with multilingual screens that explained how to use the lockers. Obviously English was on there with a little Union Jack next to , but we also saw American English with an accompanying Stars and Bars. Why would they have two different versions of the same instructions, so we pressed the buttons one after the other to see what was going on.

The UK version had 3 Instructions, explaining what coins you needed, how to feed the locker & where to get your receipt.

The American English Instructions ran to 6 in total and began with
1. Find an Empty Locker

Probably told this story before on Arrse, but what the hell I'll tell it again. Back in my student days me and a group of mates (2 of which were Americans) went on a backbacking tour of Spain, our last leg took us to Barcelona and after a few days kcking about on our last day we went to the main bus station to stow our bags in the lockers for one last wander to the sites.

Now this was just before the turn of the Millenium and the lockers at the bus station were fancy smancy digital things with multilingual screens that explained how to use the lockers. Obviously English was on there with a little Union Jack next to , but we also saw American English with an accompanying Stars and Bars. Why would they have two different versions of the same instructions, so we pressed the buttons one after the other to see what was going on.

The UK version had 3 Instructions, explaining what coins you needed, how to feed the locker & where to get your receipt.

The American English Instructions ran to 6 in total and began with
1. Find an Empty Locker
Sounds like sensible advice.

Just to reinforce sterotypes of septics being a bit odd this headline appeared on my social media feed, "Three men jailed for sex with cow, goat, nine horses and unknown number of dogs"

Three men who forced a teenager to restrain nine female horses, a cow, a goat and dogs while they had sex with the animals have been jailed for decades.

Matthew Brubaker, 31, Terry Wallace, 41, and Marc Measnikoff, 34, were all sentenced to 20 to 41 years in prison on Monday after regularly abusing at least 12 animals for years.

The discovery was made after police were called to a remote “makeshift farm” where the men all lived in Munson, Pennsylvania, in August 2018, according to Clearfield County District Attorney’s Office.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Jobs (Discussion) 79
Mr_C_Hinecap US 11
POGscribbler The NAAFI Bar 78