America - its all a bit odd...

State of Georgia Democrats introduce bill requiring Men to report all ejaculations over age 55 to local law enforcement

I shit you not this is a real bill

HB 604 2019-2020 Regular Session
What a ridiculous law. Doesn't say specifically when you have to report it, just "immediately". Cop shop closed? :)

If that passes, I'm moving back to Georgia, because every commie-pinko Democrat over 55 would be in the police station every day - they'e all wànkers :)

Last edited:
State of Georgia Democrats introduce bill requiring Men to report all ejaculations over age 55 to local law enforcement

What a ridiculous law. Doesn't say specifically when you have to report it, just "immediately". Cop shop closed? :)

If that passes, I'm moving back to Georgia, because every commie-pinko Democrat over 55 would be in the police station every day - they'e all wànkers :)
Not a joke, 5 female Democratic senators footed the change to the bill to try to make a point.Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
WTF guys? Seriously? Where is all this heading to? This lunacy? I mean you would need to have half a brain cell somewhere deep in your mind to think this is not mental. I really don't know how can people propose shit like this - but again, over the last couple of years, I kind of gave up on thinking too hard about this crap. Otherwise I will lose whatever few hairs I have by the time I reach 40.

What point are the Democratic twunts trying to make because I don't see it. Is there something in the referenced code that femi-nazis don't like?

I was in a conference this morning in Nashville. Seriously high-brow thing for medical technology with the American Medical Association (US version of BMA). They had a VP up on the podium, talking about "Medical Coding", which is the application of standard charging codes to procedures. Irrespective of who does the procedure or who pays for it, the coding should be the same. But it's not, it's a nightmare of nepotism between providers and insurance companies.

Anyhoo, the bitch said "It's a bunch of old white guys in a back room sorting this stuff out". This in front of a room of 300 white people of middle-late age. 70+% of whom were guys. My colleague (a bird 18 years my junior) said "that's you". Witch :) She's paid for it all fcuking day, and I ain't done yet by a long chalk :)

I was in a conference this morning in Nashville. Seriously high-brow thing for medical technology with the American Medical Association (US version of BMA). They had a VP up on the podium, talking about "Medical Coding", which is the application of standard charging codes to procedures. Irrespective of who does the procedure or who pays for it, the coding should be the same. But it's not, it's a nightmare of nepotism between providers and insurance companies.

Anyhoo, the bitch said "It's a bunch of old white guys in a back room sorting this stuff out". This in front of a room of 300 white people of middle-late age. 70+% of whom were guys. My colleague (a bird 18 years my junior) said "that's you". Witch :) She's paid for it all fcuking day, and I ain't done yet by a long chalk :)
Well, that bitch has balls. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

Well, that bitch has balls. Not literally, but you know what I mean.
Maybe, but this is Tennessee. Made a fair few enemies, I should think, with that comment. I'm not that bothered, I just revel in the opportunity to ridicule my colleague :)

What point are the Democratic twunts trying to make because I don't see it. Is there something in the referenced code that femi-nazis don't like?
They are drawing a parallel between proposed legislation about ejaculation and legislation that proposes to ban abortions 6 weeks after conception. They're not serious about it. It's a publicity stunt to draw attention to the anti-abortion legislation.
HB 604 would amend Chapter 1 of Title 35 of the Official Code of Georgia so that “any male 55 years of age or older shall immediately report to the county sheriff or local law enforcement agency when such male releases sperm from his testicles.”

The bill was sponsored by five female Democratic representatives, including Rep. Dar'Shun Kendrick (D-Lithonia).

Kendrick made waves online after she tweeted she intended to introduce a "testicular bill of rights" that would seek to regulate male sex organs. It was in response to the House's passage of HB 481, dubbed the "heartbeat abortion bill," that would ban abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected - usually at around 6 weeks.

Kendrick told Rolling Stone she's aware that her measure has little chance of passing (it's already past the deadline for submitting new legislation), but she said it is meant to call attention to the "absurd" double standard women are being held to.
And it looks like they're successful, as they have you talking about it.

They are drawing a parallel between proposed legislation about ejaculation and legislation that proposes to ban abortions 6 weeks after conception. They're not serious about it. It's a publicity stunt to draw attention to the anti-abortion legislation.

And it looks like they're successful, as they have you talking about it.
Well, if that's what they're trying to do - it's bloody good strategy!

I don't have any posters, so that ain't a problem. Though, I was never an MJ fan in the first place - even if I do like a couple of his songs.
Well, as we are talking about Michael Jackson posters on @redshift bedroom wall, I can't resist posting this jolly jape from the Snail again...it amuses me. :-D

Hee-Hee Man.JPG