America - its all a bit odd...

Documents: State trooper shot by 11-year-old son because video games were taken away

I like the kid's spirit when being questioned by police. Court documents say the boy told officers he wanted a Play Station, an XBox and a computer, and if he didn't get them, there would be a "part 2."
Doesn't sound like the little asshole is in the least bit remorseful. There's your future serial killer for sure. Anger management won't help. Charge him as an adult and lock him up for a bit. He's a menace to society.

Nice to see Californians like to embrace terrorists, not really surprising, but repulsive none the less.....Anger at US award for Martin McGuinness's 'military service' Anger at US 'military' award for McGuinness
The US military did not award him a damn thing. They are actually very conscious of our Allies and their past histories. They have to work with you folks and prefer to have a smooth relationship. The City of San Francisco however is a different entity, and all I can say is take a ticket and get in the line of hatred with the rest of us.

The US military did not award him a damn thing. They are actually very conscious of our Allies and their past histories. They have to work with you folks and prefer to have a smooth relationship. The City of San Francisco however is a different entity, and all I can say is take a ticket and get in the line of hatred with the rest of us.
Comprehension skills slipping it seems there big guy, doesn’t say anywhere the US military gave him an award.......

Nice to see Californians like to embrace terrorists, not really surprising, but repulsive none the less.....Anger at US award for Martin McGuinness's 'military service' Anger at US 'military' award for McGuinness
Well I for one am outraged that McGuinness the (dead) terrorist has had his worthless scrap of paper issued by a clueless non-entity in the Mayor's office of the City of SF upgraded to a US "military" award in the tagline for the article. :evil::thumbdown: The US military had nothing to do with it. A little like our dead boyo I daresay as well as he wasn't in the military either (unless you count skulking around with a balaklava over your face and shooting British Solders under cover of night as "military service") It's a total disgrace and somebody should punch the inbred fcuk who signed off on it in the throat.

It won’t make a difference, she’s the mayor of San Francisco,sadly she’ll draw more kudos than ire......
She will from Progressives, absolutely but not from the folks who don't follow those ideals. The problem is that the progressive faction makes the news more than the average Joe in Bumfuck flyover country. If that happened America would not be seen as such a flash place...

Is that a gun in your pants or are you just pleased to see me? No, it's a gun.

'A school in the US state of Florida was placed in emergency lockdown after an angry father arrived with a loaded AK-47 and threatened to kill teachers. Christopher Freeman was arrested at the Bear Lakes Middle School in West Palm Beach at 4pm on Monday local time.

'Police say the 27-year-old arrived in a wheelchair with a gun sticking out of his pants and threatened school workers that he would shoot them dead if he couldn’t speak to his son.'

Angry father goes to son’s school with loaded AK-47

Fortunately it didn't end badly.

San Francisco was proud of hosting a El Salvadoran (Gilberto Osorio) who murdered 4 unarmed embassy Marines @ la Zona Rosa back in 1985. Osorio admitted to the attack on 60 minutes and SF gave him a city contract.

San Francisco was proud of hosting a El Salvadoran (Gilberto Osorio) who murdered 4 unarmed embassy Marines @ la Zona Rosa back in 1985. Osorio admitted to the attack on 60 minutes and SF gave him a city contract.
Disgusting. They ought not to be allowed to call themselves Americans.