America - its all a bit odd...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Now that really is stereotyping.
Why are you surprised, it's a well known fact that black kids commit drive by shooting whilst white kids shoot up schools!

Are we using your ideas of distance, because Hastings is about 415 or so miles East of me.
Nope American ideas of distance, it's the next state over, you lot would drive that far to get a burger ;)

Nope American ideas of distance, it's the next state over, you lot would drive that far to get a burger ;)
I used to drive around miles to get to a bank ATM to save on the $2.50 fee - when gas was cheap. I admit, when I first came to the UK, I was bloody floored when I found out when I could get cash from any other bank's ATM completely free too. Please keep it! Now I am so used to the concept, everytime I go back to the states, I always yell it in everyone's ear that it's not civilized to not have that in the U.S.

Banking in the UK is so much better, once you actually get an account in the first place - which is a bit of a palava! Then things are so much better.

Robme

LE
My brother, has lived in California since he left the Army (Royal Artillery)
Now single after his umpteenth wife died, tells me that even at 60 the accent is enough to stip even the most church going wench of her knickers in double quick time. Says he is never going to get remarried as he’s having far to much fun.

D

Deleted 24582

Not quite a burger, the last time I was over the DNZ was to drive to Sydney and then swing South into Eastern Colorado to get my wife's Christmas present. I drove 6 hours through farm country in three States to get a dog. Which incidentally I claim.

Latest Threads