• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

America - its all a bit odd...

The smart ones, but using a bum is easier. They don’t give any fecks as long as you pay them.
You might want to use the term "a tramp" or "homeless person" as your comment could be read as something completely different.

You might want to use the term "a tramp" or "homeless person" as your comment could be read as something completely different.
Well I did have a few female friends who would buy for me, provided I put out. Using a bum!

Actually going back our best supplier was a gent named Wade, who was in the IDF prior to Cowboy U. He was fairly religious, and watching him come out of a liquor store loaded down with Jack and Bud Light wearing his Yamaka was priceless.

Well I did have a few female friends who would buy for me, provided I put out. Using a bum!

Actually going back our best supplier was a gent named Wade, who was in the IDF prior to Cowboy U. He was fairly religious, and watching him come out of a liquor store loaded down with Jack and Bud Light wearing his Yamaka was priceless.

In the UK this is a bum - I'm talking about the arse not the bloke it's attached to.

bum.jpg

Being in the UK for so long means my mind has become "bi-lingual," if it makes any sense. It automatically switches to the correct side of the pond, based on the words used, depending on the context. So yeah, I didn't think about it till you actually pointed it out.