America - its all a bit odd...

It is actually very interesting to me how Americans seem to have more deference towards Senators and Congressmen than we do to MP's in the UK. The Constitution is your Monarchy in effect, and is under constant attack by the usual suspects in the same way as ours is here of course. The USA does not have a Monarch, but it very definitely has an all-powerful Aristocracy which chooses a new King every 4 years, except for Trump of course, who usurped the progression off the back of popular acclaim, a feat for which he will never be forgiven.
Show less

Thanks for the entertainment Alex, you absolute walloper

endure

GCM
FZRI9RqVsAAP_T_.jpg

Nothing strange or odd about the US that isn't odder or stranger in the many other cultures that are different to ours... other than it too is multicultural...and very much larger so probably more diverse.

I one finds the US odd, then you will find many others odder...and you possibly the odd one out for not being able to easily assimilate.

Lying to courts and perjury is a world wide phenomenon, when caught the expression above would seem to sum it up...but then again, perhaps he always looks like this?

Simmerit

War Hero
Spent ten days in Orlando doing Disney and Universal as a last blast with four grown up kids. Not been here for several years and two things are striking. Traffic volumes have gone mental and there are a lot more fat people. Fat families are the worst - obese ones rather than just fat.

77BB7C06-7094-4BFF-B7BD-204CA9A5A1A8.jpeg

Like this one.

Grandad doesn't give a flying fcuk about your AR15.

More of the story here

The criminals are thick as shit.

First posted on All Internet Links etc.. yesterday. Gramps doesn't give a fcuk. Isn't this a great country or what? :?

View attachment 683464

View attachment 683465

Yes, especially when only yesterday in the UK this poor sod was given 19 years in jail for killing someone who was burgling his home.

In Britain we gave up the right to bear arms in return for the state having the monopoly on deadly force on the promise that it would protect us. We kept our part of the bargain and are a largely unarmed society. The state seems to struggle to fulfil their part of the deal.

Yes, especially when only yesterday in the UK this poor sod was given 19 years in jail for killing someone who was burgling his home.

In Britain we gave up the right to bear arms in return for the state having the monopoly on deadly force on the promise that it would protect us. We kept our part of the bargain and are a largely unarmed society. The state seems to struggle to fulfil their part of the deal.
Every Englishmen’s home is somebody else’s castle to ransack. 19 years for killing a thief, to boot…

endure

GCM

It wasn't self defence though. They weren't in the house at the time. They didn't give the state the chance to fulfil its part of the bargain.

They saw the burglary taking place on a phone and, rather than call the police, they travelled to the home and deliberately killed the burglar.

Issi

LE
From what I’ve read, it wasn’t your everyday robbery, it was a gang trying to heist another persons stash of controlled substances, and the owner of said stash dealing with it.

I would hesitate to call the stabber a ‘poor sod’, for getting caught and jailed for stabbing someone multiple times in the face and head.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
From what I’ve read, it wasn’t your everyday robbery, it was a gang trying to heist another persons stash of controlled substances, and the owner of said stash dealing with it.

I would hesitate to call the stabber a ‘poor sod’, for getting caught and jailed for stabbing someone multiple times in the face and head.
Ah. All becomes clear - crims blue on blue, get the twat behind bars for as long as poss on any charge that sticks. Move along, nothing to see here. Funny how that's not mentioned in the report...

I did chuckle at the leaky burglar's mum saying her son "was by no means perfect and innocent, but never did anyone ever, ever, have the right to take him from me".

So sad... play stupid games, win permanent prizes.