America - its all a bit odd...

Maybe, but in a bigly politicized environment about 1-6-2021, he might also be the poster child for progressive government run amok. The timing of the charges does seem to fit with the Pearl Harbor/ 11-9 Spiel last week. Democrats are looking for somebody to crucify and that has not gone unnoticed. In this environment if you don’t see eye to eye with one party you are an enemy to be crushed.

The point is mate, if the Feds have evidence against Rhodes relating to the charges then it is right to charge him and anyone else involved.

He'll get his day in court. I'm certainly not going to side with the militia types, I've had dealings with them here in Montana in the past, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. In fact I'll go as far to say the ones I've dealt with are massive ********$

The point is mate, if the Feds have evidence against Rhodes relating to the charges then it is right to charge him and anyone else involved.

He'll get his day in court. I'm certainly not going to side with the militia types, I've had dealings with them here in Montana in the past, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. In fact I'll go as far to say the ones I've dealt with are massive ********$
They probably are, but it doesn't mean that the government can just cherry pick a scapegoat to reinforce a narrative either.

They probably are, but it doesn't mean that the government can just cherry pick a scapegoat to reinforce a narrative either.

I don't think they are cherry picking. I'd say that these dumb twats have left themselves wide open to prosecution.

Well, according to this chap America is a goner.

You are ALL going to jail for LIFE.

Conspiracy theorist and pillow shagger Mike 'orange bum licker' Lindell (backed up by his best buddy @Emcon Ecomcon who must have provided the irrefutable proof) made one of his wildest claims yet.

“We already have all the pieces of the puzzle,” Lindell said on Real America’s Voice this week. “We have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300-and-some million people.”

The U.S. population is estimated at 330 million.

It’s not clear how much the “and some” in Lindell’s claim represents, but even at 300 million, that’s nearly everyone in the nation over the age of 5.

All in prison at once.

Full Link - Edited

Which begs the question, who is going to man the jails?

Well, according to this chap America is a goner.

You are ALL going to jail for LIFE.

Conspiracy theorist and pillow shagger Mike 'orange bum licker' Lindell (backed up by his best buddy @Emcon Ecomcon who must have provided the irrefutable proof) made one of his wildest claims yet.

“We already have all the pieces of the puzzle,” Lindell said on Real America’s Voice this week. “We have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life, 300-and-some million people.”

The U.S. population is estimated at 330 million.

It’s not clear how much the “and some” in Lindell’s claim represents, but even at 300 million, that’s nearly everyone in the nation over the age of 5.

All in prison at once.

Full Link - Edited

Which begs the question, who is going to man the jails?

The walk among us and their god must love dumb arrses because it seems he has made lots of them.

What about his cohorts in the tactical stack who did?
D'you want ketchup or BBQ with that crow?

You seem to forget Hector old son that you were the one shouting about treason and sedition. I was the one that said to date, no one has been charged with treason or sedition and if it is found to have been the case then charges will be brought and they have.

The Charges being brought now are the result of what Rhodes thought were secure emails and chat sessions between him and his cohorts to try and disrupt the inauguration of President Biden and prevent the handover and January 6th is just a small part of it as the Feds have been after Rhodes for some time now.

As for his cohorts in the tactical stack, they are being charged with much the same charges as others have been charged with on that day, only now they have these new charges as well.

What about his cohorts in the tactical stack who did?
D'you want ketchup or BBQ with that crow?
Charged is not convicted, and looking at some sedition cases in US history it's few and far between for actual convictions

Tokyo Rose
Jefferson Davis
the Blind sheik from the 93 WTC bombing was the last success for prosecutors in 1995

Charged is not convicted, and looking at some sedition cases in US history it's few and far between for actual convictions

Tokyo Rose
Jefferson Davis
the Blind sheik from the 93 WTC bombing was the last success for prosecutors in 1995

Like I said, it's a very difficult charge to prosecute.

IIRC in Michigan case back in 2010 the government had both voice and video evidence from an agent who infiltrated the Michigan lot. The charges were tossed when the Judge stated that she did not find the Government evidence proved that the militia had planned a conspiracy against the government.

Okay I have just found the Judges verdict in the Michigan Militia case.

Federal District Judge Victoria Roberts said she did not find that the government’s evidence sufficiently proved that the Hutaree militia had planned a conspiracy against the government.

“The Government’s case is built largely of circumstantial evidence,” Roberts explained Tuesday in her 28-page ruling. “While this evidence could certainly lead a rational fact finder to conclude that ‘something fishy’ was going on, it does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Defendants reached a concrete agreement to forcibly oppose the United States Government.”

The group’s leader David Stone Sr. and his son, Joshua, were also up on weapons charges of having a class III firearm without the permits. They both were sentenced to time already served and placed under supervision (probation) for two years.

I have a feeling though that those two arrse holes aren't too worried about the fact that the can never legally own firearms ever again.

I'm not a mod, but I might perhaps propose that debates about the relative merits of overthrowing the government as compared to the more usual rioting and looting be conducted on a more appropriate thread and leave this one for laughing at amusing idiots.

I'm not a mod, but I might perhaps propose that debates about the relative merits of overthrowing the government as compared to the more usual rioting and looting be conducted on a more appropriate thread and leave this one for laughing at amusing idiots.
The Freshman class at Western Ontario University??

That horse bolted a long time ago. As with any thread about America it turned into another bashing thread.

Tokyo Rose
Jefferson Davis
Jeff Davis wasn’t convicted. He was indicted, imprisoned, but Pres Andrew Johnson issued a blanket pardon for all Confederate rebels. When Davis came to trial the Government declined to offer evidence, and he was acquitted.

Another interesting case of sedition in the US was that of Schenck, 1919. His conviction on three charges was appealed up to SCOTUS on First Amendment grounds, but the SC declared that there were, and are, limits to free speech.
Chief Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes (a great friend of Britain btw) coined a couple of much quoted phrases in this case - “Clear and present danger” and “shouting ‘Fire’ in a crowded theatre.”

Tokyo Rose
Jefferson Davis
True.
Sam "Crow sandwich" the Bam was banging on about the lack of charges.
Now there are.
Sedition is an obvious charge to bring against foreign nationals, because they can't be traitors. They have no loyalty to the USA to betray.
I'm pretty sure Jefferson Davis was an out and out traitor, and should have been hung for it.
Likewise, putting together a bag of shit militia with an armed QRF nearby to storm the Capitol and overturn democracy looks to me like active treason, but the prosecutors probably go with what they think they can prove.

True.
Now there are.
Sedition is an obvious charge to bring against foreign nationals, because they can't be traitors. They have no loyalty to the USA to betray.
I'm pretty sure Jefferson Davis was an out and out traitor, and should have been hung for it.
Likewise, putting together a bag of shit militia with an armed QRF nearby to storm the Capitol and overturn democracy looks to me like active treason, but the prosecutors probably go with what they think they can prove.
Armed QRF? please stop the hysteria the cops recovered 4 guns from 10,000 protestors

hardly a ******* coup attempt

Twas a riot just like the Antifa/BLM riots that swept the nation. Only difference is the location

An Unarmed women shot to death by a cop, but because she was white and held a political POV people didnt like it was OK to kill her. that her killer was a Black cop made it all the sweeter to the maniacs who excused it. Had her race been black and the cop white DC would have burned to the ground in rage.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
That horse bolted a long time ago. As with any thread about America it turned into another bashing thread.
Not really mate. The comments from yourself and the others are overwhelmingly respected, informative and interesting. But it just takes one to barge in shouting the odds in a totally ignorant and uninformed manner for any thread to take a downturn. Crack on eh?

True.
Now there are.

Hector, what I told you would happen if any evidence was found has happened. Simple as that mate. So out of the 700 people so far charged around 690 of them were charged with trespass and various other offenses other than sedition or treason.

True.
Now there are.
Do you need a brown paper bag?

Latest Threads