America - its all a bit odd...

Now, I'm definitely feeling hungry. I can hear a couple of egg banjos calling to me ... and they're playing my kind of music.

When, when, when, when, when will I ever learn not to commit my plans to voice or pen!!!!!!!!####!!$$ :pissedoff: :evil:

The demon Murphy's surveillance bot flagged it up on his phone and, sure as eggs isn't eggs, the box of 12 that I saw there this morning has disappeared.

Coming to a city near you soon(er or later)

Have you read it?

What Businesses or Organizations Do Not Have to Verify Vaccination Status for Entry?
Retail establishments
• Grocery stores, farmer’s markets, and food establishments that provide charitable food services
• Houses of worship
• Hotels, except meeting rooms, ballrooms and hotel restaurants and bars
• Homeless shelters and other human services facilities
• Health care facilities and pharmacies
• Private meeting spaces in office buildings or residential buildings
• Gyms and Fitness Facilities operating for the sole use of individuals residing or working in that specific building
• Law enforcement buildings and government offices such as the Department of Motor Vehicles If an exempt facility conducts a non-exempt activity, the vaccine requirement shall apply.
• For example, if a house of worship is rented for a non-religious purpose, a museum hosts a gala, a public library or a retail bookstore hosts an indoor seated event, proof of vaccination would be required to enter the area where the event is being held.

Poppycock

War Hero
Have you read it?

What Businesses or Organizations Do Not Have to Verify Vaccination Status for Entry?
Retail establishments
• Grocery stores, farmer’s markets, and food establishments that provide charitable food services
• Houses of worship
• Hotels, except meeting rooms, ballrooms and hotel restaurants and bars
• Homeless shelters and other human services facilities
• Health care facilities and pharmacies
• Private meeting spaces in office buildings or residential buildings
• Gyms and Fitness Facilities operating for the sole use of individuals residing or working in that specific building
• Law enforcement buildings and government offices such as the Department of Motor Vehicles If an exempt facility conducts a non-exempt activity, the vaccine requirement shall apply.
• For example, if a house of worship is rented for a non-religious purpose, a museum hosts a gala, a public library or a retail bookstore hosts an indoor seated event, proof of vaccination would be required to enter the area where the event is being held.
No, I admit I didn't click the link - it was the wording of the Mayor's tweet that unnerved me

It's been a year to the day and still no one has been charged with treason. sedition, or trying to overthrow the government.

Give your arrse a chance mate.
Paging Sam the Bam.

You do have to wonder . . .

1642170728750.png

Latest Threads