Now, I'm definitely feeling hungry. I can hear a couple of egg banjos calling to me ... and they're playing my kind of music.
Have you read it?Coming to a city near you soon(er or later)
No, I admit I didn't click the link - it was the wording of the Mayor's tweet that unnerved meHave you read it?
What Businesses or Organizations Do Not Have to Verify Vaccination Status for Entry?
• Retail establishments
• Grocery stores, farmer’s markets, and food establishments that provide charitable food services
• Houses of worship
• Hotels, except meeting rooms, ballrooms and hotel restaurants and bars
• Homeless shelters and other human services facilities
• Health care facilities and pharmacies
• Private meeting spaces in office buildings or residential buildings
• Gyms and Fitness Facilities operating for the sole use of individuals residing or working in that specific building
• Law enforcement buildings and government offices such as the Department of Motor Vehicles If an exempt facility conducts a non-exempt activity, the vaccine requirement shall apply.
• For example, if a house of worship is rented for a non-religious purpose, a museum hosts a gala, a public library or a retail bookstore hosts an indoor seated event, proof of vaccination would be required to enter the area where the event is being held.
Paging Sam the Bam.It's been a year to the day and still no one has been charged with treason. sedition, or trying to overthrow the government.
Give your arrse a chance mate.