America - its all a bit odd...

He is correct; it wouldn't be legal. Now.

I'm not a follower of politics and usually don't bother with it. What are the Republicans saying about this? My wife follows politics and she reckons the GOP are sitting back watching President Biden play his fiddle while Rome burns.

You're right of course. 800,000 noncitizens being allowed to vote in any election is a recipe for disaster and it means the end of our Republic. It's bad enough they are here taking up our dwindling resources. (assuming these are illegal aliens.)

I suppose that numbnuts Bill De Blasio doesn't have a problem with it. He it was who made a not so veiled threat against President Trump during the Trump administration when he (De Blasio) said Trump would find NYC somewhat less than welcoming when Trump was contemplating making a visit to The Rotten Apple at the beginning of the covid-19 crisis. Whether he liked him or not, (and it was clear at the get-go that De Blasio was no Trump fan), he had a duty to protect the life of the President while he was in his (De Blasio's) city. He overstepped the line by hinting that Trump would be assassinated if he came to New York. This is why Democrats are making themselves hated as a party in the rest of the country and why the mid-term elections are going to be so devastating for them.
View attachment 619679
It is only going to get better with each new variant of the VID that comes out.

endure

GCM
I am thinking a Navy blue would do.
Hello sailor...

sailor.JPG

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile, out on a DZ somewhere. one for @Alec_Lomas to savour:

Duffel blog headline ' Screaming Eagles demonstration team '

I quite liked this comment below:

' The airborne tribe are rightfully proud of what they do, but you never need to sort out a parachute malfunction on a Main Battle Tank. I stand by my career choice… '

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
I don't think this will cause much disagreement

Oh RLY? This is SPARTA!!! Er, oops, this is ARRSE!

As the NVA general said to the American general after the war after the latter had made the same sort of claim (valid as it was):

"That is true. It is also irrelevant."

I'm not a follower of politics and usually don't bother with it. What are the Republicans saying about this? My wife follows politics and she reckons the GOP are sitting back watching President Biden play his fiddle while Rome burns.

I thought Biden only sniffed kids, he fiddling now as well :eek:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Oh RLY? This is SPARTA!!! Er, oops, this is ARRSE!

As the NVA general said to the American general after the war after the latter had made the same sort of claim (valid as it was):

"That is true. It is also irrelevant."

Exactly

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

endure

GCM
I’m shocked that they had colour photography back in those days ;)

PS - buttons are in shit state. Re-show 2200, take five :D
One of the benefits of life in the merch is that we didn't have any big shouty men or Captain's Tables.

If the OM started giving me grief I'd just tell him that propagation was bad when he wanted to send his wife Interflora flowers for her birthday ;-)

That photo was the compulsory Mum photo taken just after I'd got my ticket and before my first trip. My Mum actually thought it would be like that at sea rather than this...

me_zps579393bb.jpg

cropcrosstheline.jpg

Now imagining the absolute shitstorm that would go down if a UK PM gave a speech on a Res apologising for not continuing the fight and abandoning you.

It would piss off so many people on both sides of the American culture wars.
I couldn't imagine Boris Johnson doing that, either on the Res or off. Tony Blair might have had form, though. It would have caused a major kerfuffle. ;-)

Our semi-conscious president was caught out in a lie a couple of days ago by the Newsweek Magazine that was just as bad. He said that he gave Israeli PM Golda Meier an wining strategy for beating the Arabs in the Six Day War in 1967. Oh that Joe, he's such a card.

Hitler Cool Story Bro.jpg

NEWSWEEK
Joe Biden Appears to Mix Up the Six Day War With Yom Kippur War
BY BRENDAN COLE ON 12/3/21 AT 4:47 AM EST

In an anecdote told during a White House celebration marking Hanukkah, President Joe Biden seemed to mix up the 1967 Six Day War with the Yom Kippur War, which took place six years later.

During a menorah lighting on Wednesday, Biden told guests in the East Room that he had known every Israeli prime minister since Golda Meir, who served as the country's fourth head of government.

He said: "During the Six Day War...she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez," without specifying what he meant by "liaison."

He said he sat "in front of her desk" as she flipped through a "bevy of maps," adding "it was so depressing...about what happened. She gave me every detail."
During the Six Day War, which took place between June 5 and 10, 1967, Biden then aged 25, was in his second year of law school at Syracuse University and hadn't yet launched his political career.

Meir wasn't elected prime minister until 1969, or two years after the short conflict in which Israel defeated a surprise attack from an Arab coalition of Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

Biden was apparently recalling his 1973 meeting with Meir, when he made his first trip to Israel as a 30-year-old senator from Delaware, an anecdote he has shared before.
The Times of Israel reported that the meeting took place 40 days before the Yom Kippur War broke out on October 6. Also known as the 1973 Arab–Israeli War between Israel and a coalition of Arab states led by Egypt and Syria, it lasted until October 25 that year.

Classified Memo
Excerpts from a classified memo by a senior Israeli official reported by Israeli media last year gave different details of the pair's meeting nearly five decades ago.

During their talks, Biden told Meir that Israel's capture of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip during the 1967 war amounted to "creeping annexation."

Biden said in the meeting that because he believed Israel was militarily dominant, it could make the first move for peace by withdrawing from areas that held no strategic importance, the Times of Israel reported, citing Channel 13.

Meir rejected Biden's appeal and gave him a speech about the region and its problems, the paper reported. The unnamed Israeli official said Biden had demonstrated respect toward the Israeli leader, but "displayed a fervor and made comments that signaled his lack of diplomatic experience," The Times reported.

Newsweek has contacted the White House for comment.

Sleepy and Shitty Joe.JPG

One of the benefits of life in the merch is that we didn't have any big shouty men or Captain's Tables.

If the OM started giving me grief I'd just tell him that propagation was bad when he wanted to send his wife Interflora flowers for her birthday ;-)

That photo was the compulsory Mum photo taken just after I'd got my ticket and before my first trip. My Mum actually thought it would be like that at sea rather than this...

View attachment 620091

View attachment 620092

I would ask what you were doing in the barrel, but erm, not sure I want to know :)

Now imagining the absolute shitstorm that would go down if a UK PM gave a speech on a Res apologising for not continuing the fight and abandoning you.

It would piss off so many people on both sides of the American culture wars.
Why not? You already have Harry over here, as the unwanted spokesperson for the Royals.

endure

GCM
I would ask what you were doing in the barrel, but erm, not sure I want to know :)
Crossing the line regardless that I'd already crossed it as a sprog on the way to Oz.

The barrel is full of finest Kuwaiti light crude, galley slops and the contents of the previous night's ashtrays from the bar.

I had my bollocks scrubbed with a wire brush too which was quite exciting :eek:

Thomas Massie the Rep Senator for Kentucky has sent out his family Christmas card....

FFyIVyzX0AsYST0.jpeg

Crossing the line regardless that I'd already crossed it as a sprog on the way to Oz.

The barrel is full of finest Kuwaiti light crude, galley slops and the contents of the previous night's ashtrays from the bar.

I had my bollocks scrubbed with a wire brush too which was quite exciting :eek:
Some MPs pay good money for that sort of thing. Allegedly.

Latest Threads