America - its all a bit odd...

He/She/It would cut a more fitting figure if he/she/it could hide its dick as it is rather prominent in the dress it's wearing in the photo. Plus its a Democrap, so what did you expect?

New York City is a cesspool anyway and I don't expect much from that rabbit warren.

RaiderBoat

War Hero
What difference does it make ? The fact is that he committed a heinous, heinous crime . The other fact is that we know who he is and what he has done and said before . 2+ 2 = 4 ( sorry woke California math nonces ) .
Family now blaming lack of mental health services as the fault = It’s Whiteys fault.

If he was so fcked up mentally, why didn’t the family cull him in his basinet and save us years of problems…

The New York borough of Queens?

How fitting.
FYI Brooklyn is the Borough of Kings County and Staten Island is the. Borough of Richmond (named for a duke)

He/She/It would cut a more fitting figure if he/she/it could hide its dick as it is rather prominent in the dress it's wearing in the photo. Plus its a Democrap, so what did you expect?

New York City is a cesspool anyway and I don't expect much from that rabbit warren.

No doubt some feminist will (justifiably) launch the ballistic teddies at some point.

It pleases me immensely watching the earnestly hard of thinking wokerati paint themselves into a corner, then eat each other trying to escape.

tgo

LE

No no, don't be a TERF or a SWERF (WTF they are?)

Between things like this and sport, women seem to be getting the shitty end of the stick these days, despite fighting long and hard for equality

No no, don't be a TERF or a SWERF (WTF they are?)

Between things like this and sport, women seem to be getting the shitty end of the stick these days, despite fighting long and hard for equality
I don't really know how to respond to this. A biological male who self identifies as a woman gets elected to some post that was meant to ensure (biological) women receive equal treatment in the political sphere and have their chance to wield political power. And the freak that won the election taunts the real women that they can suck his girlie dick ya boh. If they can't figure out how to settle it, then there's nothing I can do for them. I'm strictly a binary thinker, and there are only two genders. I refuse to buy into any of that shit the kids are talking about viz. pick your own pronoun and there are 56 genders, etc. It really makes me despair at some of the wild ideas these kids are coming up with, but at least that is over there in NYC and I'm a long way from that sewer's baleful influence.

I don't really know how to respond to this. A biological male who self identifies as a woman gets elected to some post that was meant to ensure (biological) women receive equal treatment in the political sphere and have their chance to wield political power. And the freak that won the election taunts the real women that they can suck his girlie dick ya boh. If they can't figure out how to settle it, then there's nothing I can do for them. I'm strictly a binary thinker, and there are only two genders. I refuse to buy into any of that shit the kids are talking about viz. pick your own pronoun and there are 56 genders, etc. It really makes me despair at some of the wild ideas these kids are coming up with, but at least that is over there in NYC and I'm a long way from that sewer's baleful influence.
I've a number of friends who are gay af both sexes.
I have 2 friends who were born male and are now very attractive (if tall for a woman) females.
Still only 2 sexes though for all of them.

Oh but you are not. Remember the resident dip$hits in that state send representatives to Congress. Which in turn impacts us all. Hence why our Republic is danger of cracking up. The stupidity you see is the Democrats future.

They also want to let 800,000 non citizens vote in their elections. Which is just a preview of what to expect at the national level, and in-line with their plans with the illegals in country.

Oh but you are not. Remember the resident dip$hits in that state send representatives to Congress. Which in turn impacts us all. Hence why our Republic is danger of cracking up. The stupidity you see is the Democrats future.

They also want to let 800,000 non citizens vote in their elections. Which is just a preview of what to expect at the national level, and in-line with their plans with the illegals in country.
They nicked that from Blair and Campbell.

And people wonder why Murica, wants to separate from this insanity...
Maybe it's just time for you to shed a few stone and buy yourself a nice cocktail dress so you can get a promotion at work....you can keep the beard though, wouldn't want you to look out of place or anything...

You're right of course. 800,000 noncitizens being allowed to vote in any election is a recipe for disaster and it means the end of our Republic. It's bad enough they are here taking up our dwindling resources. (assuming these are illegal aliens.)

I suppose that numbnuts Bill De Blasio doesn't have a problem with it. He it was who made a not so veiled threat against President Trump during the Trump administration when he (De Blasio) said Trump would find NYC somewhat less than welcoming when Trump was contemplating making a visit to The Rotten Apple at the beginning of the covid-19 crisis. Whether he liked him or not, (and it was clear at the get-go that De Blasio was no Trump fan), he had a duty to protect the life of the President while he was in his (De Blasio's) city. He overstepped the line by hinting that Trump would be assassinated if he came to New York. This is why Democrats are making themselves hated as a party in the rest of the country and why the mid-term elections are going to be so devastating for them.
Democrats are Treasonous Dogs.jpg

I suppose that numbnuts Bill De Blasio doesn't have a problem with it.

I don't know how he feels about it now but:

"De Blasio, meanwhile, said on "The Brian Lehrer Show" in September that there are "two problems" with the bill."

"One, I don't believe it is legal. Our law department is very clear on this," the mayor said. "I really believe this has to be decided at the state level, according to state law."

The other issue, he said, is that it undermines efforts to get people to become citizens.

"I think there's a real set of mixed feelings it generates in me about what's the right way to approach this issue," he said.

I believe he's correct on the legality of the bill though.

I don't know how he feels about it now but:

"De Blasio, meanwhile, said on "The Brian Lehrer Show" in September that there are "two problems" with the bill."

"One, I don't believe it is legal. Our law department is very clear on this," the mayor said. "I really believe this has to be decided at the state level, according to state law."

The other issue, he said, is that it undermines efforts to get people to become citizens.

"I think there's a real set of mixed feelings it generates in me about what's the right way to approach this issue," he said.

I believe he's correct on the legality of the bill though.
He is correct; it wouldn't be legal. Now.