America - its all a bit odd...

It usually "an aspiring rap artist who is good to the mothers of his children and is turning his life around"
Even MSNBC and CNN might gag on that this tine considering that about 3 weeks ago he was charged with running over one of his baby mommas with the same red Ford Escape.
There were warrants in effect for him in Nevada arising from having sex with a girl below the age of consent, legally a rape. That girl BTW, is the mother of another of his children.
The sad part is that the worst sentence he can receive is life.

Yes. This POS definitely merits paying the ultimate price. There is no excuse or possible defense for what he did. He likely will get a long stretch inside if there's any justice; one can hope that he'll meet the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer by a disgusted fellow inmate. (Death by blunt screwdriver....)
If only. But he will be a target in prison.

Or else he'll be a hero to the black inmates, for slaying all dem Honkies?
Maybe, but he is about to be the cause of dozens of Liberal DA’s across the country who will be forced to adjust their soft on crime approach. The bits that believe in that insanity seem to be suffering from a surge in crime. Shocking isn’t it, and eventually the locale will tire of it.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Bloody hell imagine getting locked up at 18 and not getting released until you ar3 in your sixties.
Imagine that if you were innocent, imagine getting no compensation.

I suppose He’s lucky he’s still alive.

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people

“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji.

Weird
USA_CRIME_DARRELL_BROOKS_JR..jpg

Attachments

• Alexandria.jpg
    Alexandria.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 15

Darrell Brooks shared pro-Hitler memes, called for violence against white people

“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji.

Weird
View attachment 617849

Just wait until he's sentenced to a life sentence for each person he killed. Then we'll hear from the BLM crowd about how a white boy killed three innocent protestors and walked free but this scumbag was jailed because he's black.

Weird
View attachment 617849
Yesterday Steven Crowder played some of the rap music that ” MathBoi Fly “ uploaded to SoundCloud, same kind of stuff , including the words “ I’m a terrorist “ . Don’t tell them your name Pike indeed .

Weird
View attachment 617849
Yeah, I'm not surprised. I really despise scum like this. His raps are racist to the core (and shit as well.) 6 dead and 40-50 injured - way to go asshole. I'd like to put a round into that melon. Hope the State of Wisconsin gives him the maximum sentence or else there will be a lot of angry people.

AOC deer in the headlights look? Weird but nobody listens to a NYC bartender anyway.

Edited to add: Nobody sensible listens to AOC anyway.

By the by, Brooks is apparently as stupid as he looks as Hitler was no friend of the black man. Untermensch

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
Won't he be able to join a black gang in prison and use them to protect him? Or is there some sort of prison code for child killers too?

Kill six whiteys? In public? On a parade themed around a kuffar religious festival? All he needs to do is swear allegiance to Da'esh when he's inside and he's golden.

Meanwhile Justice has been served in the Arbury case- GUILTY Oh and by a 11 white 1 black jury so the racism claims cant be thrown

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
meanwhile, down on Aisle 23...... awww bless them.....

386082_306453759384084_708799484_n.jpg

Wal-Mart having another great day :)

The 6th to die was Jackson Sparks who died in the ICU of Children's Wisconsin hospital
Jackson was 8 and marching with his Little League (Baseball) team.
His older brother Tucker Sparks in in the ICU of the same hospital with a fractured skull, hopefully he may make it.
Another reason why the POS should get no mercy
This picture really got to me
JacksonSparks.jpeg

The 6th to die was Jackson Sparks who died in the ICU of Children's Wisconsin hospital
Jackson was 8 and marching with his Little League (Baseball) team.
His older brother Tucker Sparks in in the ICU of the same hospital with a fractured skull, hopefully he may make it.
Another reason why the POS should get no mercy
This picture really got to meView attachment 618209
Shame a necktie party wont be Brooks fate

You should have seen the news clips of him being brought into the courtroom. I have never seen such extensive body armor on one individual. I am very sure many many people want a piece of him.

Yes indeed. Scum bag needs the harshest possible sentence that it is possible to give.
Has there been any further news as to motivation that caused this POS to run over those poor people? I hope it is not because he bragged in his rap crap video that he was a terrorist and he wanted to kill as many white elderly people as he could; that would make me very angry.

Latest Threads