America - its all a bit odd...

Unpossible.

Murrca is now governed by Enlightened Democrats: they would never countenance such a travesty!
They might govern America but this happened in Oklahoma which, like many of the bits in the middle, seems to see The Handmaid's Tale as a manifesto.

They might govern America but this happened in Oklahoma which, like many of the bits in the middle, seems to see The Handmaid's Tale as a manifesto.

Oklahoma has form to prosecute drug abusing females who are pregnant.
The solution is to not be a meth head. But take note, not everyone is going to as progressive as you lot, hard to believe I know.

Happy birthday, Madam Vice President. ;)

kv12oz1c3fu71.png

Oklahoma has form to prosecute drug abusing females who are pregnant.
The solution is to not be a meth head. But take note, not everyone is going to as progressive as you lot, hard to believe I know.
Firstly a <17 week pregnancy isn't a "child" it's a foetus
Happy birthday, Madam Vice President. ;)

View attachment 610920
And they say our political discourse is toxic. Right wing Yanks really do have problems with women in positions of power don't they? I can see why Condoleeza Rice never bothered to have a crack at office.

And they say our political discourse is toxic. Right wing Yanks really do have problems with women in positions of power don't they? I can see why Condoleeza Rice never bothered to have a crack at office.

The only experience Harris has of positions of power is a Reverse Cowgirl. She got her career started by having an affair with a married man old enough to be her father. She was picked for VP purely on the basis of her gender and ethnicity.

For the record, I don't agree with the meme, either. It's an insult to decent working girls. ;)

According to your views it is only a foeutus. But you don’t really represent the typical Oklahoman either.

You must be kidding right. My state has a similar law. We also have plenty of female politicians. Not all females are bra burning feminists you sexist twat. Your discourse is toxic because you assume women don’t play an active political role in flyover country.

Last edited:

The Condoleeza Rice the democrats called a House Nigga?

danzinger-condi-rice-gwtw.jpg

tedrallevil.gif

RaiderBoat

War Hero
According to your views it is only a foeutus. But you don’t really represent the typical Oklahoman either.

You must be kidding right. My state has a similar law. We also have plenty of female politicians. Not all females are burning feminists you sexist twat. Your discourse is toxic because you assume women don’t play active political role on flyover country.
As does CA. We take the health and safety of children, born or not, seriously. I’ve assisted CPS enforcing Court Orders to remove newborns from doper moms.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was an own goal that we are paying heavily for. Much like some other great ideas like defund the police or trying to mandate a vaccine at the Federal level.
Perhaps if you didn't have such an outbreak of utter stupidity for what appears to be purely partisan reasons then you wouldn't need a vaccine mandate. Perhaps the neglect of education is another of those own goals.

Latest Threads