America - its all a bit odd...

Eyes_Right

Old-Salt
And fully vaccinated people have died of Covid.

Not even close:

A guide to understanding the new dashboard

What is “relative risk” and why it matters

Relative risk means we compare the risks for COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death in unvaccinated people relative to vaccinated people.

The boxes in the dashboard’s top line show the relative risk of infection (positive test), hospitalization, and death for unvaccinated people, compared with those who are fully vaccinated. For example, in the month leading up to August 26, unvaccinated people in King County were:

• 7 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 than vaccinated people
  • 49 times more likely to be hospitalized than vaccinated people
  • 32 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated people.

endure

GCM
Fixed a couple of typos for you:

Hunter Pepper, a 19-year-old council member mouthbreather who vowed to “fight to the end” against a mask mandate in Decatur, Alabama, revealed he’s been hospitalized with shallow breathing thinking.

Karma much - it's farking hilarious...
"Pepper wrote that he was “terrified” by the way that the media “continues to report on Covid-19 and explains ‘Death’ each time they do,” adding that he has “faith in the lord.”"

Second only to his faith in McDonalds...

Ritch

LE
Well when you consider that 55,000 have died since January and only 59 of those have been double vaccinated and didn't have an underlying health problem the odds are in the favour of the double vaccinated.

Don't try throwing your facts around. He's trying to spread his disinformation!

Fixed a couple of typos for you:

Hunter Pepper, a 19-year-old council member mouthbreather who vowed to “fight to the end” against a mask mandate in Decatur, Alabama, revealed he’s been hospitalized with shallow breathing thinking.

Karma much - it's farking hilarious...

It's Alabama.

I've been there. Twice.

*shiver*

"Pepper wrote that he was “terrified” by the way that the media “continues to report on Covid-19 and explains ‘Death’ each time they do,” adding that he has “faith in the lord.”"

Faith in the lord? Thoughts and prayers brother, thoughts and prayers.

I especially liked this bit:
Pepper’s diagnosis has raised concerns over whether he may have exposed other local officials during a city council work session earlier in the week.

Carlton McMasters, a councilman who was seated beside Pepper at the in-person meeting, told the outlet that he has not had any symptoms.

“I’m fully vaccinated,” McMasters said, according to the outlet. “I’m trying my best to follow the CDC guidelines.”

When you read though that ICUs in the state were rammed full with people waiting for beds to be treated in, you really have to wonder about people who think it's OK to do things for no good reason which result in scarce beds being taken up.
On Aug. 18, the Alabama Hospital Association said that there were “negative 29” ICU beds available in the state, meaning that dozens of people in the emergency room were kept waiting for beds to be vacated for treatment, WBRC reported at the time.
If he had gotten jabbed he would have been very unlikely to have ended up in hospital. Because he didn't though, someone else may have died because this waste of oxygen (and space) was taking up medical resources that could have been used to treat someone else more deserving. He's a selfish and self-centred bastard.

I will keep a watch out for Pepper to see if he croaks.

If he does I shall laugh.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
There are multiple stories like this. Every single day.

1631903057227.png

There are multiple stories like this. Every single day.

View attachment 604920

Their Ebay page says there might be a delay with their products

Chip in here for them

There are a few themes evident in these anti-vaxxers who croak of Covid.

Among them are:
  • Salad dodging
  • Always being first at the buffet
  • Sugar addiction
As ye shovel scoff down your gullet so shall ye reap.

And Chubby did spake unto the Lord saying, "Why dids't thou forsake me my God when I was at my hour of need?"

But the Lord waxed wroth and replied, "There was a bloody vaccine and if you and your sodding ilk had just covered your cake-holes with a bit of cloth you might have avoided it, what more did you want?. It's your own fault sonny-Jim.
Oh, and where in the flipping Bible did I tell you to eat every flipping pie you came across?"

And Chubby did spake unto the Lord saying, "Why dids't thou forsake me my God when I was at my hour of need?"

But the Lord waxed wroth and replied, "There was a bloody vaccine and if you and your sodding ilk had just covered your cake-holes with a bit of cloth you might have avoided it, what more did you want?. It's your own fault sonny-Jim.
Oh, and where in the flipping Bible did I tell you to eat every flipping pie you came across?"
I think it was the Pope or someone like that who said that God sent us vaccines and it was our responsibility to use them, and he sent us doctors and it was our responsibility to listen to them for medical advice.

So chubby may want to consider the possibility that having faith in the Lord isn't the same thing as paying attention to what the Lord is trying to tell him.

There’s the old joke…

Major flooding, bloke is clinging to the chimney of his house up to his chest in water. Rescue boat pitches up and the bloke says “no, it’s OK, the Lord will save me”. Boat moves on. This happens with two more boats, meanwhile the water is rising. Then a rescue helicopter hoves into view, and the winchman comes down - “thank you, but the Lord will save me”.

Well the inevitable happens, and the bloke drowns. He ascends to heaven and has his arrival interview with God.

”Why, O Lord, did you not save me?”

”Listen, dîckhead, I sent three fücking boats and a helicopter” :)