America - its all a bit odd...

What about the people in smaller towns and rural areas? What is being done to actively go to them and make getting vaccinated as simple and quick as possible?

In the small town nearest to us everyone was fully vaccinated a couple of months back. It doesn't matter where one lives, the vaccines are there, people just had to get off their arrse and go get vaccinated.

Like I said...

Just wanted some clarification: "Reactolites" unmentionable, travelling to eg Thalland "for the cuisine and scenery" can be posted with no problem.

Cuisine and scenery is not exclusive to kiddie fiddlers, it also includes those into bumfoolery with ladyboys and the sad old twats in their late 50s who are convinced the 21 year old fit Thai/Vietnamese/Cambodian loves them for their personality and looks.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Like I said...

Just wanted some clarification: "Reactolites" unmentionable, travelling to eg Thalland "for the cuisine and scenery" can be posted with no problem.
I should ask the grown up, none petulant mod, the one who didn't have a problem with your ROPs then. what's that phrase you use a lot. . Oh yes #triggered. off you pop tiny tears.

I should ask the grown up, none petulant mod, the one who didn't have a problem with your ROPs then. what's that phrase you use a lot. . Oh yes #triggered. off you pop tiny tears.
Cheers easy.

Why don't you ask the Mod you had to ask to have me banned, weak boy?

TamH70

MIA
What are you lot getting annoyed about? Is there suddenly a bad smell in the room or something?

Cuisine and scenery is not exclusive to kiddie fiddlers, it also includes those into bumfoolery with ladyboys and the sad old twats in their late 50s who are convinced the 21 year old fit Thai/Vietnamese/Cambodian loves them for their personality and looks.
Oddly enough Reactolites aren't exclusive to paedos.

I'm just pointing out you're not allowed to infer someone wears them because its ARRSE code for paedo, but it's ok to refer to travelling to Thailand for the cuisine and scenery...

In the small town nearest to us everyone was fully vaccinated a couple of months back. It doesn't matter where one lives, the vaccines are there, people just had to get off their arrse and go get vaccinated.

I think it is a bit more complicated than getting off your arrse and getting vaccinated Sam.

A lot of people have been told by their devil dodgers that the vaccination is Satan's spunk and is against the word of God.

A different lot have seen the Qanon and other tinfoiler sites which tell them that the vaccine alters their DNA, places Bill Gates RFID chips in their bloodstream to trace their every move, makes them magnetic, allows the man to control their minds through 5G etc. It's all a monster scam by Big Pharma to get cash. Other tinfoil theories are available.

Younger people don't want it because they think they are immortal and Covid won't affect them (obviously no young people get old or have respiratory or other illnesses).

Black people have been told that it sterilises them in order to eradicate the black race.

A lot of people (Freemen, Sovereign Citizens etc) think that anything the government asks them to do should be rejected out of hand. Because . . .

States are offering prize draw entries to people to get vaccinated. Money, cars etc.

If 630,000 deaths and unknown millions of long Covid cases won't convince them I'm not sure what will.

I think it is a bit more complicated than getting off your arrse and getting vaccinated Sam.

A lot of people have been told by their devil dodgers that the vaccination is Satan's spunk and is against the word of God.

A different lot have seen the Qanon and other tinfoiler sites which tell them that the vaccine alters their DNA, places Bill Gates RFID chips in their bloodstream to trace their every move, makes them magnetic, allows the man to control their minds through 5G etc. It's all a monster scam by Big Pharma to get cash. Other tinfoil theories are available.

Younger people don't want it because they think they are immortal and Covid won't affect them (obviously no young people get old or have respiratory or other illnesses).

Black people have been told that it sterilises them in order to eradicate the black race.

A lot of people (Freemen, Sovereign Citizens etc) think that anything the government asks them to do should be rejected out of hand. Because . . .

States are offering prize draw entries to people to get vaccinated. Money, cars etc.

If 630,000 deaths and unknown millions of long Covid cases won't convince them I'm not sure what will.
Free Beer and pack of hotdogs would do it.

Free Beer and pack of hotdogs would do it.

Don't sell yourself cheap! You could get rifles, shotguns, hunting licences, $1Million etc.
  • First it was a lottery to win $1m in Ohio. Then another lottery was set up in West Virginia.
  • In Illinois people could get free tickets to the Six Flags amusement park.
  • In New Jersey it meant a free beer.
  • The governor of Minnesota announced giveaways that included fishing licenses, gift cards and state park permits, among others.
  • West Virginia upped the ante, adding the chance to win hunting rifles or shotguns.
  • Governors across the country are resorting to almost shameless incentives to lure Americans who haven’t gotten a coronavirus vaccine to willingly take a jab. And a few folks who have entered in these raffles have come away winning prizes – even $1m.

Oddly enough Reactolites aren't exclusive to paedos.

Yeah they ******* are.

I'm just pointing out you're not allowed to infer someone wears them because its ARRSE code for paedo, but it's ok to refer to travelling to Thailand for the cuisine and scenery...

Im fairly certain JohnG was in Thailand to bum young men for the scenery and cuisine not noncing.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well as long as you're totally not bothered, no siree, that's the main thing.
There’s a few mods who tend to get into threads, post their own opinions, it’s funny when the mask slips, perhaps mods should have a Mod account and a normal account, as rank has a privilege, which has been abused in the past, only to be corrected by “profile was hacked”.

Just a thought.

Don't sell yourself cheap! You could get rifles, shotguns, hunting licences, $1Million etc.
  • First it was a lottery to win $1m in Ohio. Then another lottery was set up in West Virginia.
  • In Illinois people could get free tickets to the Six Flags amusement park.
  • In New Jersey it meant a free beer.
  • The governor of Minnesota announced giveaways that included fishing licenses, gift cards and state park permits, among others.
  • West Virginia upped the ante, adding the chance to win hunting rifles or shotguns.
  • Governors across the country are resorting to almost shameless incentives to lure Americans who haven’t gotten a coronavirus vaccine to willingly take a jab. And a few folks who have entered in these raffles have come away winning prizes – even $1m.
Yes my wife gets a $600.00 bonus for getting the jab.

But it has been a thankless task trying to nudge a few coworkers into getting the jab, and these are the folks who really need it. Because if they get the Delta they are up the creek.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yeah they ******* are.

Im fairly certain JohnG was in Thailand to bum young men for the scenery and cuisine not noncing.
There's a couple more that post, or used to post on this one, it's hilarious you get banned for mentioning a type of eyewear, yet saying you want to kill someone, stab, hit over the head with a shovel is banter, laugh it off.