• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ambush diagram.

View attachment 108023

The most professional ambush I have ever seen...
I've seen the same recently!

Who the fcuk are they?A

nd what s that 4x4 doing?
They've all got them now!

Probably not!

Northumbria ACF. If that was Reg Army, I'd ring the Trg Officer and warn him off!

Well you'd better get on the phone then!

Caesars Camp Aldershot is chocker block with 4x4's from the Guards, Pirbright & RMA.

They've all got the ******* things!

Very Hattish!

Best ambush (in training) we did was when we all fell asleep (yea, I know, we were kids) only to wake up as the DS walked past. Opened up with the LMG and woke the rest of the section up. DS said it was the best they had seen, if they only knew...

Best ambush (in training) we did was when we all fell asleep (yea, I know, we were kids) only to wake up as the DS walked past. Opened up with the LMG and woke the rest of the section up. DS said it was the best they had seen, if they only knew...
It's what trip flares were made for!

Latest Threads