Ambulance Chasers - Leigh Day karma

Are Leigh Day....

• Total voters
In that case I demand the same salary as a manager. I spend the day repairing and reconnecting people to the external network which is of greater worth than a manager sat in an office updating our timesheets and sending out emails.

The poll at the top of the thread is looking too close to call! :-D

Whilst driving around earlier I drew parallel to a cyclist who had "Leigh Day Cycles" emblazoned on his gimp suit.

Further investigation reveals that the solicitors firm have started targeting cyclists as a lucrative seam of revenue.

I question whether having "Leigh Day" written on your back in big letters whilst cycling is safe and responsible conduct.

Dash Cam....never leave home without one.

Whilst driving around earlier I drew parallel to a cyclist who had "Leigh Day Cycles" emblazoned on his gimp suit.

Further investigation reveals that the solicitors firm have started targeting cyclists as a lucrative seam of revenue.

I question whether having "Leigh Day" written on your back in big letters whilst cycling is safe and responsible conduct.
Not quite correct.

They've been the official lawyers for British Cycling and the British Triathlon Federation for twenty years and membership of either organisation entitles you to free legal advice from them if injured - it's nothing new and they also get involved for British Cycling in cyclists' rights, road use and access, etc.

They also sponsor some cycling events and, again, have done for years hence the sponsors' logo on cycling kit.

Last edited: