• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AMBITION?

Outstanding said:
Fugly said:
Outstanding said:
Gremlin said:
Usual bollocks from your c/s then! :roll:
Thanks Mate - slow afternoon?
You can talk, starting 2 utterly bone threads.

Got any more irrelevant bollocks to clog the internet up with?
sorry I haven't got anymore but at least we are still talking eh?
My ambition is to chop your fingers off so you can't start any more shite threads; disembowel you with a letter opener and a pink highlighter (the weapons of choice for the SPS), feed your entrails to a big scary tiger and take what's left of your hair for a hat.

I'd then bury you under my patio and dance on your grave. In uniform of course, as a mark of respect for your persistant blathering about it over the last few decades. I'd put a claim in for IE as well. Just to really piss you off.

The_Snail said:
Outstanding said:
Fugly said:
Outstanding said:
Gremlin said:

My ambition is to chop your fingers off so you can't start any more shite threads; disembowel you with a letter opener and a pink highlighter (the weapons of choice for the SPS), feed your entrails to a big scary tiger and take what's left of your hair for a hat
I take it you don't like his thread?

I'd then bury you under my patio and dance on your grave. In uniform of course, as a mark of respect for your persistant blathering about it over the last few decades. I'd put a claim in for IE as well. Just to really piss you off.

The_Snail said:
Outstanding said:
Fugly said:
Outstanding said:
Gremlin said:

My ambition is to chop your fingers off so you can't start any more shite threads; disembowel you with a letter opener and a pink highlighter (the weapons of choice for the SPS), feed your entrails to a big scary tiger and take what's left of your hair for a hat.

Madam Snail, How nice to be involved in intercourse with you again. it has been too long. I am delighted that you survived the last trip.
OS

Latest Threads