AMBITION?

Outstanding said:
Fugly said:
Outstanding said:
Gremlin said:
Usual bollocks from your c/s then! :roll:
Thanks Mate - slow afternoon?
You can talk, starting 2 utterly bone threads.

Got any more irrelevant bollocks to clog the internet up with?
sorry I haven't got anymore but at least we are still talking eh?
My ambition is to chop your fingers off so you can't start any more shite threads; disembowel you with a letter opener and a pink highlighter (the weapons of choice for the SPS), feed your entrails to a big scary tiger and take what's left of your hair for a hat.

I'd then bury you under my patio and dance on your grave. In uniform of course, as a mark of respect for your persistant blathering about it over the last few decades. I'd put a claim in for IE as well. Just to really piss you off.

The_Snail said:
Outstanding said:
Fugly said:
Outstanding said:
Gremlin said:

My ambition is to chop your fingers off so you can't start any more shite threads; disembowel you with a letter opener and a pink highlighter (the weapons of choice for the SPS), feed your entrails to a big scary tiger and take what's left of your hair for a hat
I take it you don't like his thread?

I'd then bury you under my patio and dance on your grave. In uniform of course, as a mark of respect for your persistant blathering about it over the last few decades. I'd put a claim in for IE as well. Just to really piss you off.

My ambition is to have an 8" cock...........................

......................instead of this huge bloody thing!!!!! :p

The_Snail said:
Outstanding said:
Fugly said:
Outstanding said:
Gremlin said:

My ambition is to chop your fingers off so you can't start any more shite threads; disembowel you with a letter opener and a pink highlighter (the weapons of choice for the SPS), feed your entrails to a big scary tiger and take what's left of your hair for a hat.

Madam Snail, How nice to be involved in intercourse with you again. it has been too long. I am delighted that you survived the last trip.
OS