Amazon

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
has anyone here bought stuff through but not from Amazon? We are awaiting a kindle cover for over 4 weeks now . They company sends e mails saying its coming soon ; but so is Christmas. I looked at the Amazon site for the claims dept and there's tons of stuff but i couldn't find the non supply by third parties links . Have any of you had this problem and how did you resolve it please .

cheers troops .

I've bought through but not from Amazon a few times, but never had cause to complain. There should be a link on the sellers information to contact them though

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
has anyone here bought stuff through but not from Amazon? We are awaiting a kindle cover for over 4 weeks now . They company sends e mails saying its coming soon ; but so is Christmas. I looked at the Amazon site for the claims dept and there's tons of stuff but i couldn't find the non supply by third parties links . Have any of you had this problem and how did you resolve it please .

cheers troops .
'Your account' (top right of screen)

'Your orders'

'File claim' (radio button on the right of screen)

Should see you right.

P

PrinceAlbert

POST EDITED BY MISERABLE BASTARD OF A MOD

"Give a man a peaked cap and he becomes a power hungry petty bastard" see that, that's me that is ;-)

Your post was out of order mate its not the NAAFI.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
thanx troops I knew the answer was pit there somewhere .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danny_Dravot The NAAFI Bar 20
easy-wan-kenobi Finance, Property, Law 24
G Aviation 7