Amazon to cease accepting Visa CCs in January

"We've recently reached a global agreement with Visa that allows all customers to continue using their Visa credit cards in our stores. As a result, we will not move forward with our previous plans to stop accepting UK issued Visa credit cards"

All over as predicted.

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
I did end up changing and getting an Amazon mastercard. I looked at the time and realised that as long as i pay off in full each month, my barclaycard was giving me nothing but an amazon mastercard would give me vouchers, which suits me as i use amazon a lot, even if not i could use them for amazon prime tv (i think, ive not yet had enough left after buying other stuff!).

"We've recently reached a global agreement with Visa that allows all customers to continue using their Visa credit cards in our stores. As a result, we will not move forward with our previous plans to stop accepting UK issued Visa credit cards"

All over as predicted.
Just literally received same email

endure

GCM
I did end up changing and getting an Amazon mastercard. I looked at the time and realised that as long as i pay off in full each month, my barclaycard was giving me nothing but an amazon mastercard would give me vouchers, which suits me as i use amazon a lot, even if not i could use them for amazon prime tv (i think, ive not yet had enough left after buying other stuff!).
Same here. I use my Amazon credit card as default payment on Amazon and every now and then they send £10 of vouchers my way.

Latest Threads