Amazon to cease accepting Visa CCs in January

personal insults how original almost as if you were derailing yetvanother thread

Is this a Norwegian law

?
What’s Amazon Norway like

You were the one who jumped in with your snide comment about Phot ex, have you forgotten already mental case?

If it was against the law, then I wouldnt be able to get away with it would I?

We use the German or UK version.

You were the one who jumped in with your snide comment about Phot ex, have you forgotten already mental case?

If it was against the law, then I wouldnt be able to get away with it would I?

We use the German or UK version.

snide= pretty accurate oh great derailer

Which law don’t be coy or reticent

It appears by Norwegian standards you earn less than a burger flipper at

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
A Lt Col takes home 75k does he?

Ill let you have a Lt Col step 7 on who is paid 87700, he'll take home 59900.

Ill await your grovelling apology. Make it a good one.

Pipe down mental case.
Okay. You're right. I'm massively wrong. (Again.)

I didn't read your post regarding "take home pay" properly. I was in such a mad haste to research Army Officers pay and belittle you/make you look like a fool. But alas, it's me that's the fool. My efforts backfired, and for that I truly apologise. Your patience, your world experience and the lack of ad homs fired in my direction, which to be fair, I deserve, actually humbles me.

I will learn from this catastrophic mistake. Moving forward, I will read your informative posts with greater care and try my hardest to be a better human being.

snide= pretty accurate oh great derailer

Which law don’t be coy or reticent

It appears by Norwegian standards you earn less than a burger flipper at

You gobbed off mental case, go look it up yourself, I know that might be a struggle as only the other day you were claiming people were forced to change to the 05 pension.
I assume you are as shit in real life as you are on here and couldnt find a decent job?

Edited to add, I make the average wage in Norway, except I dont pay tax on it.

I didn't read your post regarding "take home pay" properly. I was in such a mad haste to research Army Officers pay and belittle you/make you look like a fool. But alas, it's me that's the fool. My efforts backfired, and for that I truly apologise. Your patience, your world experience and the lack of ad homs fired in my direction, which to be fair, I deserve, actually humbles me.

I will learn from this catastrophic mistake. Moving forward, I will read your informative posts with greater care and try my hardest to be a better human being.

Its no fun if you dont fight back.

Have you shredded all your credit cards and will only use your debit card from now on?

Have you shredded all your credit cards and will only use your debit card from now on?

No one suggest that people dont use credit cards, just not to cry over the lack of them on Amazon.

I see the majority of people on here never shopped in Costco.

You gobbed off mental case, go look it up yourself, I know that might be a struggle as only the other day you were claiming people were forced to change to the 05 pension.
I assume you are as shit in real life as you are on here and couldnt find a decent job?

Edited to add, I make the average wage in Norway, except I dont pay tax on it.

From now I will follow the word of the great derailer as gospel
everything you say is the truth according to what you post on the internet

I look towards your contributions on those threads you are able to post on

You know those you are not banned from

From now I will follow the word of the great derailer as gospel
everything you say is the truth according to what you post on the internet

I look towards your contributions on those threads you are able to post on

You know those you are not banned from

Ok mental case, whatever you say.

Any more wisdom to impart
insightful observations

Well, I could suggest that you stop making yourself look like a mental ****, but I doubt you will.

Somewhere on ARRSE there is a thread where Stacker hasn't argued with someone. I haven't found it yet but fully intend to devout my life to trawling through every thread to find it once I retire.

Somewhere on ARRSE there is a thread where Stacker hasn't argued with someone. I haven't found it yet but fully intend to devout my life to trawling through every thread to find it once I retire.
You'll be completely wasting your time.

I clicked on to this thread to get some information because I use Visa on my Amazon account and all we get is Stacker trying to prove how utterly perfect he is and how inferior everybody else is compared to him. It's the same on virtually every thread he posts on.

You'll be completely wasting your time.

I clicked on to this thread to get some information because I use Visa on my Amazon account and all we get is Stacker trying to prove how utterly perfect he is and how inferior everybody else is compared to him. It's the same on virtually every thread he posts on.

You got the information in the first post, what more do you need, crybaby?

@Stacker 1 who gives two flying fcuks how much you earn or how well off ya are..

You shite out the same hole as I do and you'll go out in a similar wooden box..

Bet if I dropped a quid in the street, you'd pick it up :rolleyes:

Latest Threads