Amazon to cease accepting Visa CCs in January

No, Im just not concerned over pennies saved with a purchase on Amazon because Im not a poor person who is either desperate or tight.
Why is it you feel the constant need to sneer at poor people? Are you overcompensating for something? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who earn far more than you but don't need to brag about it or belittle others.

It only takes a wrong turn on fortune's wheel and you could be living your life under a bridge with all your wordly possessions shoved into a shopping trolly.

You may well have a reasonable income but you are also proof that money can't buy class.

Ah, that explains why my bank sent me this email last month

Firstly, your NatWest debit card is changing from Visa Debit to Debit Mastercard® and has a brand new look, and your terms and conditions are changing to reflect this. Any current debit cards you have with us will be replaced with this new version

Same with me. NatWest used to issue both Visa & Mastercard credit cards but now only the latter.

Why is it you feel the constant need to sneer at poor people? Are you overcompensating for something? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who earn far more than you but don't need to brag about it or belittle others.

It only takes a wrong turn on fortune's wheel and you could be living your life under a bridge with all your wordly possessions shoved into a shopping trolly.

You may well have a reasonable income but you are also proof that money can't buy class.

I sneer at people claiming that they use a credit card on Amazon to gain 85p despite having the money in the bank.

Most people living under bridges are there because they were ******* idiots in the past.

Wrong, I always buy business class on long haul.

Who the **** uses a credit card to buy stuff on Amazon? Use a debit card (Visa enabled) you debt addicted paupers.
Who the **** uses a debit card to buy anything? Credit card for everthing, paid in full by direct debit each month, thus attracting consumer protection and reward points/cash-back etc...

I genuinely can't remember the last time I used my debit card for anything other than cash withdrawals

Who the **** uses a debit card to buy anything? Credit card for everthing, paid in full by direct debit each month, thus attracting consumer protection and reward points/cash-back etc...

I genuinely can't remember the last time I used my debit card for anything other than cash withdrawals

People use debit cards are those who dont need to use credit cards to buy things of amazon.
I hope you dont encourage your soldiers to get a credit card for the "consumer protection" and points.

Surely individuals on here can manage it by themselves.
Screenshot_20211117-205827_Chrome.jpg

People use debit cards are those who dont need to use credit cards to buy things of amazon.
I hope you dont encourage your soldiers to get a credit card for the "consumer protection" and points.

Whether I spend £2000 a month on a debit card or £2000 on a credit card the end result is still £2000...

ref your link, 85% of people haven't missed a payment....

Whether I spend £2000 a month on a debit card or £2000 on a credit card the end result is still £2000...

ref your link, 85% of people haven't missed a payment....

Ref my link 52% dont fully pay of their card monthly

Well according to your figures, you don't actually take home more than a Lt Col.

Stacker: £5k a month wage + £1k pension= 6×12 = £72k

Step 1 Lt Col: £75,754

You are on £10.54 a day less than the lowest paid CO. So there.

Ha! You've been busted, you massive, pants on fire, Internet fibber. :smile:
How dare you contradict the RLC version of @PhotEx

Well according to your figures, you don't actually take home more than a Lt Col.

Unless his stated 5k per month is after tax.

First Direct started changing from Visa Debit to Mastercard a couple of months ago. Nice new black thingy it is..
Strangely Santander are now using Mastercard too...
Im fairly certain thats not needed for stuff sold on Amazon, as Amazon will resolve the problems themselves.

Just poor people buying stuff they obviously dont need, on credit.
You're funny, you stinking bourgeois you....

Stop it.

It took me bloody ages to post that.
You have to work out though
at twelve hundred & fifty for five day week means
three hundred quid a day/shift

So a very skilled job based on basic RLC army qualifications

hmmm

Anyone else realising that the great derailer is well full of something

Army pay scales 2021

A Lt Col takes home 75k does he?

Ill let you have a Lt Col step 7 on who is paid 87700, he'll take home 59900.

Ill await your grovelling apology. Make it a good one.

How dare you contradict the RLC version of @PhotEx

Pipe down mental case.

Unless his stated 5k per month is after tax.

Thats kind of what take home pays means to most people.

Although I dont pay income tax anyway.

You have to work out though
at twelve hundred & fifty for five day week means
three hundred quid a day/shift

So a very skilled job based on basic RLC army qualifications

hmmm

Anyone else realising that the great derailer is well full of something

Well mental case, I best not mention my 49/50 days leave either.
Just because you were a spastic who couldnt find a decent job doesnt mean the rest of us couldnt.

Latest Threads