Amazon Reviews

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Gundulph, Dec 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone post reviews over in Amazon often? there seems to be a problem recently with reviews showing up in there, I know of 4 books that people have posted reviews for recently where they simply never show up.

Anyone in the know, is the review system down or just gone downhill in recent months?

2. Received a standard copy and paste from Amazon, if anyone else has done any reviews for anyones' books and haven't seen them the E-Mail to ask Amazon about this is reviews-help@amazon.co.uk

Thank you for writing to Amazon.co.uk and for contributing your comments to our website.

We are sorry to hear of the issues you encountered. From our end, we have not had any server problems recently.

We would be happy to look into the status of these reviews. To help us find the comments in our archives, we require some additional information.

Please write back to us at reviews-help@amazon.co.uk including the full titles, the ASINs or ISBNs of the items reviewed (the 10 digit number on the product page next to the name of the publisher) and the e-mail address used by the reviewers or the statement placed in the summary line of the comments.

Thank you again for your cooperation and patience. We look forward to hearing from you.

Did we answer your question?

3. all of my reviews have been listed. One was edited for using the word "sex" but that was the only problem

4. They were actually very good after that response when I managed to get through to their reviews department... Quite helpful in the end.

5. I bought that T-Shirt due to the reviews, im now able to lick my own balls and scratch behind my left ear with my left foot.