Amazingly Walty Clothing Accessories

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Apr 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, talking to the guy from Smart Turnout earlier, they can produce a batch of Corps colour socks if we can raise 24 orders. Price wholesale will be about 6 quid + VAT + delivery if they all go to the same address for distro. With repostage from mine, I guess about a tenner a pair. I'm assured they're good quality cotton and look vile.

Any interest?
  2. Flippin right!! Wearing civvies for a living means I need all the covert mil gear I can get me hands on.
    Where do I sign up?
  3. With me. How many pairs?
  4. 2 pairs as a starter for 10, just to see how much interest this generates.
    No doubt every Walt and his dog'll want some ;-)
  5. I wouldn't even use one as an action sock.
  6. PS I am suprised at you two - I would have thought something in dark blue would have been more to your satisfaction.
  7. Jog on, no self respecting walt is going to want these socks. They are going to go for some sky blue ones and claim to be apache pilots. They will probably claim to have been in the aircraft which lost its barrel for it AWS the other day. So far its probably got a crew of 50. I can't remember but how many people does the balcony of the Iranian Embassy hold at the last count!!! :lol: :lol:
  8. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I want an Int Corps version of one of those regimental jumpers they sell, for when I'm on secret undercover missions like...
  9. And a strip of Harry Blackers to wear across your eyes to keep that air of mystery going.
  10. You'll look like you've got seaweed hanging out the bottom of your keks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  11. Fcuk right off. After being ethnically cleansed from that shower I want nothing more to do with them.
    Hell hath no fury like an EWOp scorned......
  12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

So? It's a very popular fashion accessory round where I live.
  13. I'm very partial to green and I am therefore more than moderately interested. Any chance they could have flashes of scarlet and french grey down the side? Any chance of a webbed fit in size 10?
  14. Wasn't it a trade amalgamation, rather than the Royal Signals EWOp/Tele Op (Ling)/Ling Op/RS Op (L) trade transfer? :wink:

15. NO!