Amateur Porn

#1
Can any body in Bovvy remember anything about a bloke, poss Sgt, in Bovvy who did a video with his Mrs that went on general release around camp. Early 90's I think. brave or daft or ????
 
#2
A PTI at Larkhill appeared in one after answering a request in a contact mag, thought it was going to be private but was around the garrison in a flash.

Unfortunatly for him she was a right trog he was rooting and never let it down
 
#3
According to my info source (you know, the one in the kitchen bellowing for his tea right now)...it was a WO2, possibly while posted to Sandhurst, allegedly a member of a Lancer regiment without boneheads. He related this to me a while ago as a cautionary tale. :twisted:
 
#4
Yes....I had a copy of it, she was quite nice as it goes. I know the guy that filmed it was banging her and he gave a copy of the vid to a mate of mine. He was the chap that put it on general release!
 
#6
If memory serves me right she also appeared in Reader's Wives at around the same time. The noticeboards around camp were covered in photocopies of the pics.
 
#7
JT was his name from the 9th/12th L, Annie was his wifes name and yes he was a WO2. She also appeared in a porn mag as a readers wife and it was in the 90's that the Vid was released not by his choice though.
 
#8
There was also the girl from Lawrence Close whos husband was in KRH. She appeared in Fiesta and Razzle as DI from Dorset.
 
#9
My other half and I made a 'home' version about 2 years ago. We moved house, and it 'went missing' - I believe its now being used in Iraq to terrify prisoners with.
 
#10
Also way back in the 70's a Cpl from a cav regiment in senne was exposed (not to literaly) in the News of nothing for producing porn in married quarters. We took over from them and he was left with us before going on his hols in Colchester, thing was him and her were both minging!!
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#11
commander said:
Also way back in the 70's a Cpl from a cav regiment in senne was exposed (not to literaly) in the News of nothing for producing porn in married quarters. We took over from them and he was left with us before going on his hols in Colchester, thing was him and her were both minging!!
I remember that story. 15/19H (NOT the regiment in question!) were in Paderborn in the late 70s. As you drove out of Schloss Neuhaus in the direction of Sennelager, there were some MSQ blocks maybe ten - fifteen storeys high on the left.

The story was that this guy had incorrectly wired his video camera into the communal TV aerial and replaced the TV signal for the whole block with the output from the cam...
 
#12
AlienFTM said:
commander said:
Also way back in the 70's a Cpl from a cav regiment in senne was exposed (not to literaly) in the News of nothing for producing porn in married quarters. We took over from them and he was left with us before going on his hols in Colchester, thing was him and her were both minging!!
I remember that story. 15/19H (NOT the regiment in question!) were in Paderborn in the late 70s. As you drove out of Schloss Neuhaus in the direction of Sennelager, there were some MSQ blocks maybe ten - fifteen storeys high on the left.

The story was that this guy had incorrectly wired his video camera into the communal TV aerial and replaced the TV signal for the whole block with the output from the cam...
That story gets around - but in true urban myth fashion it has been allocated to many cap badges. The going version around that time was that the performing couple were a SSgt in the RMP and his good lady wife. No doubt if this were true, the SIB have a copy in the evidence locker......
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#13
rickshaw said:
AlienFTM said:
commander said:
Also way back in the 70's a Cpl from a cav regiment in senne was exposed (not to literaly) in the News of nothing for producing porn in married quarters. We took over from them and he was left with us before going on his hols in Colchester, thing was him and her were both minging!!
I remember that story. 15/19H (NOT the regiment in question!) were in Paderborn in the late 70s. As you drove out of Schloss Neuhaus in the direction of Sennelager, there were some MSQ blocks maybe ten - fifteen storeys high on the left.

The story was that this guy had incorrectly wired his video camera into the communal TV aerial and replaced the TV signal for the whole block with the output from the cam...
That story gets around - but in true urban myth fashion it has been allocated to many cap badges. The going version around that time was that the performing couple were a SSgt in the RMP and his good lady wife. No doubt if this were true, the SIB have a copy in the evidence locker......
TBH I don't remember it being assigned to any badge in particular, but being the cav regiment in residence (at Allanbrooke) in the late 70s I felt duty bound to point out that it wasn't one of us (AFAIK - and in Command Troop I had impeccable sources).
 
#14
we were in Athlone at the time and the cpl who we talk about was in our nick and his cap badge was one of those now gone to the great stable in the sky
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#15
commander said:
we were in Athlone at the time and the cpl who we talk about was in our nick and his cap badge was one of those now gone to the great stable in the sky
Athlone Barracks. I remember the name but cannot place it. Best I can up up with is where the local Field / Medium Artillery Regt was stationed and for the life of me I cannot even begin to remember how to get there.

But then I went back to Paderborn after just two years away and they'd built an upstairs to the shopping precinct. I even struggle to remember what this sentence was about at the
 
#16
Straight up road after coming along main drag through Senne past dempsey bks 39 RA and keep going Athlone on left and if you kept going you would come to the rocket site for site guard
 
#17
I remember that story. 15/19H (NOT the regiment in question!) were in Paderborn in the late 70s. As you drove out of Schloss Neuhaus in the direction of Sennelager, there were some MSQ blocks maybe ten - fifteen storeys high on the left.

The story was that this guy had incorrectly wired his video camera into the communal TV aerial and replaced the TV signal for the whole block with the output from the cam...[/quote]

That was Legoland. I was knocking off a pads daughter from them qrtrs. many a moonlight grope on the tower roof :D :D :D
 
#18
Mutineer said:
If memory serves me right she also appeared in Reader's Wives at around the same time. The noticeboards around camp were covered in photocopies of the pics.
There was the mother inlaw who visited her son in 3rtr and was recognised from a copy of Fiesta.
 
#19
I´m not sure if I should tell this, to you bunch of pervs,but in the early ´70s in Catterick,or so I was told!!!!

There was a trooper,who according to his wife,who in turn was appealling to the judge for understanding and mercy;´It´s all my fault,I wasn´t giving him enough sex,he was starved of affection!`..BooHooHoo

This denial,of his marital rights,led the poor frustated,sex starved, tank park slave, to get into his car,drive around looking for a suitable victim,and upon finding her.

Wound down the window,took out a map,and asked her for directions,as she stuck her head through the window,he quickly closed it and trapped her head in the door.............stop laughing you B*st*rds,its not funny.......And with her frantically trying to free herself,he had his wicked way,over a period of time,with 5 different women.I believe he came to be known as Evans the Rapist,innit.

As far as I know it´s a true story.

Midnight :twisted:
 
#20
There was a Chief Instructor at the Parachute Centre in Paderborn (he's dead now so i fell I can hint at his name - Jim Coffey) whose German wife was making quality German Hardcore. This was no rumour, I used to have a video with Tina in it. One of her scenes in the flick was a "birthday party" for her, in the course of which she simultaneously entertained 5 blokes. Like a fool I lent it to someone and he never gave it back. He now instructs at the same place so maybe he could keep up the tradition... :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top