Amanda Thatcher

The NAAFI thread on Maggie's death has been closed, and this doesn't belong in CA. But I couldn't help noticing how strangely alluring Maggie's granddaughter looked in mourning dress when she did the reading this morning. Shame about the yank accent.

Attachments

Travelgall

LE
Kit Reviewer
Niche? Upset women looking smart in Black and wanting life affirming sex. Target Rich environment.

Only applies to some there today. Sam Cam has scrubbed up fairly well, for instance.

Others look less alluring. Amanda's step-mum for instance.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
she need a bit of elecution but otherwise I would let her force herself on me provided she said please and thankyou in the right places

So watched what I could on palm top thingy, thought all went well. I know I'll check in on ARRSE and see what been said. Gracious comments all round. Then, check last 50 and hurrah, chorus' of "I woulds" all round. Good to know you haven't lost it gentlemen.

So, anybody know anything about this mysterious Amanada?

I'm sure the Daily Mail will have a full exposé soon enough.

So watched what I could on palm top thingy, thought all went well. I know I'll check in on ARRSE and see what been said. Gracious comments all round. Then, check last 50 and hurrah, chorus' of "I woulds" all round. Good to know you haven't lost it gentlemen.
Makes you wonder if the German or American version of ARRSE is anything like this ... Naaa!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
hopefully the sun will have a feature on her bottom by thursday