Amanda Holden

Amanda Holden: Gorgeous vision of beauty or minging howler?

• Gorgeous, sexy goddess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not totally gorgeous but I'd still do her

• Fairly horrible but I'd do her

• Minging. Wouldn't touch her with someone else's

• Total voters
The sexiest TV presenters thread has thrown up a serious split in the opinions of Arrsers. Is Amanda Holden gorgeous or a total dog?

I'm in the first camp. She's totally do-able.

In the short time available to us beofre this thread makes its way inevitably to the hole, can I invite you to give us your opinion on this young lady?

If she gets a boob job and shaves her muff then I suppose so.

She's an utter skank, so yes. Definitely.

Social climbing, fame hungry, gap toothed, skinny foghorn, forever on a quest to get her mug in your papers, and on your TV. Anyone who shags Neil Morrissey and Les Dennis to climb up the fame ladder is probably crawling with clap, rabies and bad AIDS.

No thanks.

Mugatu2 said:
Social climbing, fame hungry, gap toothed, skinny foghorn, forever on a quest to get her mug in your papers, and on your TV. Anyone who shags Neil Morrissey and Les Dennis to climb up the fame ladder is probably crawling with clap, rabies and bad AIDS.

No thanks.
Well you can't catch AIDS or Rabies twice and you get used to the clap after a while.

I realy can't see what all the fuss is about, we're talking bout do-ability not about where we stand on this little skank's morals.

Mugatu2 said:

No thanks.
:twisted: :D Cnut! :D :twisted:

Mugatu2 said:

No thanks.
Bad AIDS :D

Yes i would

dingerr said:
If she gets a boob job and shaves her muff then I suppose so.
and how do you know she dont shave it?, wheres the piccies

In that first picture she looks like Ashlynn Brooke. Amanda Holden has professed lots of times to a love of bum sex. I reckon she should be an ARRSE groupie.

I would!

And I dont give a hoot if she has AIDS.

The chances are I would pop my clogs before the first roger session.
She has luuuuuverly nipples. reminds me of a boxhead babe I had for a few years in Boxhead land. Playtime. Slobber, slobber, slobber.

OOOOHHHH fcuk, come on all sad.

Note to self. Wipe all memories from Germany.

She is a rancid horror, not for me thankyou

I'd sooner fcuk Les Dennis

Mighty_doh_nut said:
I'd sooner fcuk Les Dennis
which is more than she ever did.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
schweik The NAAFI Bar 12
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 37
uncle_vanya Miscellaneous Jokes 1