Amalgamation woes

Is there still an 'us & them' mentality between stackers & troggs or has the RLC finally bonded into a coherant unit free of such nonsence? As a SNCO at the time of the amalgamation I was amazed at the ill disciplined shower of sh*t that came from one of the 5 corps that formed the RLC; dyed hair, earrings, dope taking etc, I hope they've sorted their act out in the 21st C.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the innumerable offerings on this subject, held in the archives. If your intention was to rip the scab off a healing, but previously rather suppurating and terminally boring subject, I sincerely hope you will fail. In the new climate of tolerance that pemeates the Corps, we now embrace more testing subjects, such as the urgent need to support the RLC Polo Team...........

Me thinks someone is fishing for a bite.

Yeah....................... obviously met me at a drugs party and took exception to my purple hair, multiple body piercings and refusal to think that folk from other corps were either superior or inferior to me in any way..........

Can I join in? But which side shall I stick up for? Was in one and moved to the other.

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thiswayup said:
Can I join in? But which side shall I stick up for? Was in one and moved to the other.
That the whole point we were on the other side now were on the same side…

Apparently

Another few years and you wont see the joint.

I hope we are a lot friendlier to the REME’s when we reform the service Corps

:D

get over it and get on with it

Didn't the REME come from the RAOC (at least in part), so wouldn't they rejoin the RAOC? The troggs just might get their RASC badges back tho' 8)

There is a them and us definate, but they have nothing to argue after all any cnut can drive.

Care to argue troggy woggy's?

Dingerr wrote:
There is a them and us definate, but they have nothing to argue after all any cnut can drive.

Well atleast that solves one thing fella, you are most certainly not a cnut. :D

standby_firing said:
Well Pigsick, it's true. I'll never look at the bend at J24 the same again!!!!
Thats not fair S_B i informed you in plenty of time that we were going to crash its just unusual that we didn't.

Now find me a trog that never crashed or came close.

Dingerr wrote:
Thats not fair S_B i informed you in plenty of time that we were going to crash its just unusual that we didn't.

That's actually very true and I do believe I disagreed with you at the time. I guess I can't Gob off with my £15,000 RTA! Mind you it was cooool duuuude! Just proving Crash Barriers can't resist 40+ ton of stuff and 60kph! (Damn you making me laugh out loud :D )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Goodfella Royal Signals 62
Good CO Current Affairs, News and Analysis 57
H Infantry 10